SCP-6607

Bottoms up and the devil laughs.

IRS_Red.png

Infernal Revenue Service


rating: +107+x

Item#: SCP-6607
Level4
Containment Class:
Thaumiel
Secondary Class:
Gödel
Disruption Class:
ekhi
Risk Class:
warning

Agares.png

Early pictorial representation of Entity-AG02

Special Containment Procedures:.Gödel: Item is explainable using anomalous science. All SCP-6607 instances' anomalous effects are to remain active until all requirements set out by the 2022 SCP-IRS Accords have been fulfilled.

Mobile Task Force Omega-66 ("Good Intentions Paving Service") is to monitor all species, organizations, individuals, locations, and concepts that have been affected by SCP-6607. In the event that SCP-6607-derived anomalous activity threatens to cause harm to civilians or the Veil, MTF Omega-66 is to use SCP-6607-1 to alter or neutralize the anomaly in question.

Upon the full execution of the 2022 SCP-IRS Accords, which is projected to take place in the year 2128, MTF Omega-66 is to neutralize all SCP-6607-derived anomalous activity.

Description: SCP-6607 is the collective designation given to a series of interrelated thaumaturgic rituals created with the goal of generating large quantities of Faustian-Sacramental Energy..Faustian-Sacramental Energy (FSE): Energy produced by bargains made with demonic entities, sacrifices made in their name, ritualized worship of demonic entities, etc.

It is theorized that demonic entities solely draw subsistence from the generation and subsequent absorption of FSE.

Not to be confused with Tartarean Resonance Energy (TRE), which is radiation naturally produced by demonic entities.
The anomalous effects of SCP-6607 instances can be remotely monitored, altered, or neutralized through performance of SCP-6607-1, dramatically reducing the risks of SCP-6607 utilization.

A complete list of all SCP-6607 instances and their effects can be obtained through an authorized request to Dr. Amaya Salazar.

Instance Anomalous Effects
SCP-6607-13 The processing lines of 181 slaughterhouses were affixed with demonic sigils disguised as health and safety signage. Animal death within any of these environments produces amounts of FSE roughly equivalent to that found in ritual animal sacrifice.
SCP-6607-92 When this instance is performed, all seawater within a 100 m radius is transmuted into B positive human blood, generating an amount of FSE proportional to the quantity of water in range. Blood produced by this instance is not to be used in transfusions under any circumstance.
SCP-6607-167 The road layouts of 45 cities were retrocausally altered to resemble various demonic sigils. Thaumic scans have determined that all instances of vehicle damage and "road rage" that take place in these cities generate FSE.
SCP-6607-200 The first letter of Shell plc, a British oil and gas corporation, temporarily vanished during the performance of this instance. Following its completion, all of Shell's operations have been observed to continuously generate trace amounts of FSE. It is probable that this will gradually alter the spiritual physiology of Shell's board of directors, rendering them unable to "pass on" to a non-demonic afterlife..Considering the moral implications of Shell's role in the ongoing climate crisis, I highly doubt that they would've ended up anywhere else. —Salazar
SCP-6607-244 The Darvaza gas crater.Otherwise known as the "Gates of Hell" or "Door to Hell." has become a one-way dimensional gateway to the Fourth Circle of Hell. It appears to be converting the non-thaumaturgic energy produced by its burning gas into FSE.
SCP-6607-328 The sound of children's laughter was audible during the performance of this instance. Upon its completion, the logo of Monster Energy was subtly altered the resemble an upside-down demonic symbol that roughly translates to: "All glory to the dread lords of the Second Circle." The act of flipping a can of Monster Energy reorients the symbol to a right side up position, generating a slight amount of FSE in the process.

Primrose-Sigil-Circle-Red.png

Primrose Fatish Von Trevil's Sigil

Addendum 6607-1: SCP-2791

SCP-2791 was a network of anomalous processes created by ITCD Bank's Extraglobal Operations division to manipulate demonic contracts, using the profits of its contracts to cancel out their associated prices at an overall net gain. Shortly after containment began, the Foundation determined that SCP-2791's system was unsustainable and attempted to de-escalate the number and scope of its component contracts. On 02/13/2022, shortly after SCP-2791 reached its 500 million oath milestone, it was determined that neutralization through de-escalation was not possible.

Projections indicated that SCP-2791 would become uncontainable within 3 months, at which point it would rapidly destabilize and enter an Oath Cascade Event. Its component contracts would all simultaneously resolve, leading to the immediate seizure of 89% of all living souls on Earth, 24% of Earth's land mass, and three undetermined planets from our solar system.

Members of the Legal Department and Tactical Theology Department were mobilized to find an alternative method of containment or neutralization. Primrose Fatish Von Trevil,.Otherwise known as SCP-6159. who had recently entered employment with the Foundation under unrelated circumstances, was also brought onto the project due to her wealth of experience in law, demonology, and the intersection thereof.

Addendum 6607-2: Protocol-AG02

O5 Proposal 6607

Date: 02/16/2022

Proposal: Use Protocol-AG02 to create manageable Faustian-Sacramental Energy generators, so that they may be used to bargain with GoI-066 ("Infernal Revenue Service") to prevent a TTK-Class Tartarean-Intrusion Scenario..TTK-Class Tartarean-Intrusion Scenario: A K-Class Scenario in which one or more tartarean dimensions (Hell, Hades, etc.) gain influence over baseline reality.


COUNCIL VOTE SUMMARY:

YEA ABSTAIN NAY
O5-01
O5-02
O5-03
O5-04
O5-05
O5-06
O5-07
O5-08
O5-09
O5-10
O5-11
O5-12
O5-13

STATUS
APPROVED

Addendum 6607-3: Initial Contact Attempts

Following the O5 Council's approval of Proposal 6607, Sheldon Katz and Adrian attempted to contact GoI-066 multiple times via their automated helpline, as the Foundation had not yet discovered an alternate method to interface with the organization. The following excerpts are from Katz's first call, which persisted for nearly 6 hours.

Site-666.png

Site-666

Addendum 6607-4: 2022 SCP-IRS Accords

A meeting with GoI-066's representative was hosted in Site-666, due to its superior anti-demon equipment and the fact that Las Vegas is considered neutral territory by demonic entities.

button.png



Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License