SCP-6606
rating: +69+x

NOTICE FROM THE SPECTRUM BUREAU OF INFORMATION HANDLING

The following file and all included documents, supplementary or otherwise, have been classified for the following reasons:

  • Includes information regarding the harvest and expiration of the planet "Kepler-22b"
  • Includes vital information regarding the in-progress harvest of the planet "Terra"
  • Includes vital information regarding the nature of and/or operations of Spectrum

Viewing permissions of this article are given exclusively to the Documentation Filing employees, as well as the Documentation Review employees, of the following departments, offices, committees, and bureaus, with special exceptions made for reevaluation-based departments, offices, committees, and bureaus:

(in alphabetical order)

Departments:

  • Spectrum Department of Citizen Health Management (SDCHM)
  • Spectrum Department of Documentation Copy Distribution (SDDCD)
  • Spectrum Department of Past-Society Access Key Distribution (SDPSAKD)
  • Spectrum Department of Voided Documentation Appeal Request Issuation (SDVDARI)
  • Spectrum Department of Voided Documentation Appeals (SDVDA)

Offices:

  • Spectrum Office of Benevolence (SOB)
  • Spectrum Office of Consumption Intake Assessment Filing (SOCIAF)
  • Spectrum Office of Documentation Study and Methodology (SODSM)
  • Spectrum Office of Improper Documentation Punishment Determination (SOIDPD)
  • Spectrum Office of Informants for Citizens Related to Accepted Reevaluees (SOICRAR)
  • Spectrum Office of Informants for Citizens Related to Rejected Reevaluees (SOICRRR)
  • Spectrum Office of Unutilized Documentation Filing (SOUDF)

Committees:

  • Spectrum Citizen Punishment committee (SCP)
  • Spectrum Voided Documentation Appeals Consideration committee (SVDAC)

Bureaus:

  • Spectrum Bureau of Information Handling (SBIH)
  • Spectrum Bureau of Malevolence (SBM)

ALL CITIZENS (REGISTERED OR OTHERWISE) AND EMPLOYEES WHO DO NOT HAVE EXPLICIT PERMISSION TO VIEW THIS FILE AND THE INCLUDED DOCUMENTS WILL BE SUBMITTED FOR REEVALUATION WITH A DECREASED CHANCE OF ACCEPTANCE.

-Spectrum Bureau of Information Handling

Spectrum: Your Knowledge is Everyone's Power!

NOTICE FROM THE SPECTRUM BUREAU OF INFORMATION MISHANDLING

The following file and all included documents, supplementary or otherwise, have been refiled due to their inclusion in Documentation Mishandling Case #019, in which multiple documents were lost in transit to/with the Spectrum Citizen Punishment committee.

The related investigation is currently underway. It has been determined that Documentation Mishandling Case #019 was not human error. As such, the following procedures are being taken into consideration:

(in order by feasibility)

  1. Reevaluation or Termination of all members of Pre-Spectrum Organization #286 ("S.C.P. Foundation")
  2. Forced renaming of Pre-Spectrum Organization #286 ("S.C.P. Foundation") in all manners
  3. Renaming, reclassifying, and refiling all documents related to the Spectrum Citizen Punishment committee

ALL CITIZENS (REGISTERED OR OTHERWISE) AND EMPLOYEES WHO DO NOT HAVE EXPLICIT PERMISSION TO VIEW THIS FILE AND THE INCLUDED DOCUMENTS WILL BE SUBMITTED FOR REEVALUATION WITH A DECREASED CHANCE OF ACCEPTANCE.

-Spectrum Bureau of Information Mishandling

Spectrum: Your Secrets Are Safe With Us!

BEGINNING OF DOCUMENTATION

Item #: Citizen M38735 - Michael (Mike) Peterson

Object Class: Spectrum Authorized Citizen - Escapee

Special Containment Procedures: Spectrum Authorized Citizen M38735 is the fully-licensed owner of Home-08 Block-49289, United States of America. It is a Class-7 housing facility. He resides there with three other residents, Citizen F5993245 (Lucille (Lucy) Peterson, Spouse), Citizen F8857861 (Marie Peterson, child), and Citizen F10473960 (Clementine Peterson, child).

Description: Spectrum Authorized Citizen M38735 is an Adult Male, 34 orbits (5,698.7 standardized time units) of age. M38735 has the following features: Brown Hair (Length approx. 5in), Green Eyes. M38735 is approx. 5'11" in height, 1.4' total length (3.6 with arms extended), and weighs approx. 130 lbs. M38735 is an Escapee, but was previously employed at the Spectrum Office of Consumption Intake Assessment Filing as a Quality Control and Assessment agent.

M38735 possesses the following licenses:

  • License to Live
  • License to Breathe
  • License to operate sensory receptors
  • License to Think
  • License to Experience Simple Emotion
  • License to Experience Complex Emotion
  • License to Serve
  • License to Speak
  • License to own basic property
  • License to own a housing unit
  • License to Marry
  • License to Reproduce
  • License to Earn Credits
  • License to Parenthood

M38735 has filed for the following licenses, which are pending:

  • License to Die.

M38735 has filed for the following licenses, which are denied:

  • License to Asphyxiate
  • License to Escape
  • Exemption License for Spectrum Information Acquisition and Regulation.

Addendum M38735-1: Not Applicable

NOTICE FROM THE SPECTRUM OFFICE OF DOCUMENTATION STUDY AND METHODOLOGY

Spectrum Says: Hello, M38735!

It appears you have located a documentation method that is not currently utilized by Spectrum. Spectrum currently has 137 instances of this documentation format (excl. outliers). After review of this documentation, the Spectrum Office of Unutilized Documentation Filing, in conjunction with the Spectrum Office of Improper Documentation Punishment Determination, has found you guilty of the following discrepancies as they pertain to your completion of a Miscellaneous "SCP Article" document type:

  • "Item #" category improperly filled (requires the letters "SCP-" followed by an unused four-digit code.)
  • "Object Class" category improperly filled (requires the use of the terms "Safe," "Euclid," "Keter," etc.)
  • "Special Containment Procedures" category improperly filled (requires a description of a method of containing an entity considered by humans to be abnormal or "anomalous.")
  • "Description" category improperly filled (requires a description of an entity considered to be abnormal or "anomalous.")
  • "Addendum" category improperly filled (requires an attachment or attachments of other related documents.)
  • Documentation submitted from an unauthorized or unknown location.

Due to the underdeveloped understanding of Miscellaneous "SCP Article" documents, the Spectrum Department of Documentation Study and Methodology has allotted you four (4) appeal attempt issuations, including the appeal attempt form found below. Please complete and submit this form as soon as is conceivably possible.

-Spectrum Office of Documentation Study and Methodology (in conjunction with the Spectrum Department of Voided Documentation Appeal Request Issuation.)

Spectrum: Be Regal, Stay Legal!

SPECTRUM IMPROPER DOCUMENTATION APPEAL FORM #8772400265

ID: M38735

Voided Document Type: Miscellaneous "SCP Article"

Reason for Improper Documentation Completion Select any of the following that are applicable:

( ) I did not intend to complete this document properly.
(✓) I did not fully understand the purpose of this document.
( ) I experienced a health issue which prevented me from completing this document properly.*
(✓) I did not fully understand what was asked of me for one or more categories.
( ) I did not fully understand the words written on the document, although they are in my native language.
( ) I did not fully understand the words written on the document as they are written in a language that I do not know well enough.
( ) I ran out of writing materials to properly complete the document with.
( ) I submitted the document too early.
( ) Other**:

Place document in nearest documentation acquisition receptacle and a Spectrum Documentation Retrieval process will initiate.

*this may require the completion of a supplementary Spectrum Hospitalization Documentation Pamphlet.
**you may attach an extra sheet of paper to continue writing, if necessary.

NOTICE FROM THE SPECTRUM DEPARTMENT OF VOIDED DOCUMENTATION APPEALS

Spectrum says: Hi! My name is E-F40482, your Spectrum Department of Voided Documentation Appeals Associate. It's a pleasure to meet you!

Recently, you submitted SPECTRUM IMPROPER DOCUMENTATION APPEAL FORM #8772400265, in order to appeal the following discrepancies, as they relate to your completion of a Miscellaneous "SCP Article" document:

  • "Item #" category improperly filled (requires the letters "SCP-" followed by an unused four-number code.)
  • "Object Class" category improperly filled (requires the use of the terms "Safe," "Euclid," "Keter," etc.)
  • "Special Containment Procedures" category improperly filled (requires a description of a method of containing an abnormal or "anomalous" entity.)
  • "Description" category improperly filled (requires a description of an abnormal or "anomalous" entity.)
  • "Addendum" category improperly filled (requires an attachment or attachments of other related documents.)
  • Documentation submitted from an unauthorized or unknown location.

On your SPECTRUM IMPROPER DOCUMENTATION APPEAL FORM #8772400265, you indicated that these discrepancies occurred because:

  • I did not fully understand the purpose of this document.
  • I did not fully understand what was asked of me for one or more categories.

After careful review by the Spectrum Voided Documentation Appeals Consideration Committee, your appeal has been ACCEPTED.

Additionally, the Spectrum Office of Benevolence, in conjunction with the Spectrum Department of Documentation Copy Distribution as well as the Spectrum Office of Documentation Study and Methodology, has seen fit to provide you with one (1) copy of an accepted Miscellaneous "SCP Article" document to be used as an example. The Spectrum Office of Documentation Study and Methodology will be expecting a recompleted Miscellaneous "SCP Article" document to have been submitted within the next seven (7) days.

Yours truly, E-F40482
Spectrum Department of Voided Documentation Appeals

Spectrum: Because Everyone is Different!

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License