SCP-6605
rating: +33+x

Item #: SCP-6605

Object Class: Uncontained

Special Containment Procedures: On January 16th, 1985, SCP-6605 was reported missing (see Addendum 6605-1). If located, SCP-6605 is to be returned to Site-19's cold storage facility.

Following Incident 6605-2 (see Addendum 6605-2), D-86753 is to be monitored by increased security detail until cleared and released into the public per standard D-Class amnestic release protocol.

Description: SCP-6605 was the severed left foot of D-86753, which had been removed from the lower leg during an altercation at Stateville Correctional Facility in Crest Hill, Illinois. Despite being disconnected from any other sections of a human body, SCP-6605 is still capable of locomotion. Autopsy of SCP-6605 shows that the vessels and arteries of SCP-6605 continue to pump blood throughout SCP-6605 despite not being connected to a heart or any secondary method of blood production.

SCP-6605 was first discovered while D-86753 was still a resident of Stateville Correctional Facility, after they engaged another resident in an argument which escalated to hand-to-hand combat. During the altercation, D-86753 produced a switchblade which was immediately taken by their opponent and used to cut into their left achilles tendon. After D-86753 collapsed, their opponent used the blade to cut through the cartilage connecting the tibia and fibula to the talus.1 D-86753 was taken to the facility's infirmary where they recovered and received a prosthetic foot. SCP-6605 was brought to the Foundation's attention after SCP-6605 jumped from its temporary cold storage container and continued in the direction of the infirmary's exit despite the achilles tendon still having been severed.

D-86753 was admitted as a member of D-Class personnel in order to test for correlating anomalous phenomena.

Addendum 6605-1: Incidents



Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License