SCP-6552
rating: +168+x
tidalwav.png

SCP-6552.

Item #: SCP-6552

Object Class: Safe

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-6552 is stored in Anomalous-Documents-Folder-47. All testing of SCP-6552 is discontinued and no one is to rename or play SCP-6552 under any circumstances.

Description: SCP-6552 is a .wav file consisting of the sounds of water crashing against the shore. When the file is given a name that creates a compound word when said while including the .wav and is played, a corresponding anomalous event will occur.

Addendum 6552.1 Test Log:
Dr. Henderson instructed D-41897 on what to name SCP-6552. D-41897 then played the file for 3-10 loops and Dr. Henderson then marked down the effects.
Name of SCP-6552 Anomalous Event
sound.wav The audio of SCP-6552 did not come out of the speakers hooked up to the computer used to play the audio. Instead emanating from the pixels making up the .wav file itself.
heat.wav The room in which SCP-6552 was being played began to heat up at a rate of 1°C per second.
vapor.wav While being played, all UI on the computer playing it was restructured to fit the "vaporwave" aesthetic.
brain.wav All personnel at Test-Site-98 were able to hear SCP-6552 being played, although no recording devices were able to register any sound.
micro.wav When played, concentrated radiation was emitted from the device playing SCP-6552 causing D-41897 to expire after 3 loops of the audio.
tidal.wav Flooding of Test-Site-98 caused notes on resultant anomalous effect unrecoverable. Reconstruction and transferring of new replacement staff to Test-Site-98 are underway.


rating: +168+x

Porridge

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License