SCP-6540
rating: +18+x

Item #: SCP-6540

Object Class: Safe

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-6540 is to be held in a secure strongbox. Spillages of SCP-6540-A should be avoided. SCP-6540-A is only to be exposed to Class D personnel. Individuals affected by SCP-6540-B are to be observed for 4 weeks post-exposure to ensure normative mental function unless they are participating in an active testing regimen involving SCP-6540.

Description: SCP-6540 is a human skull with a large segment of missing cranial mass. When originally found the objects neurocranium was filled to approximately 75% of its liquid storage capacity with a dark spiced rum of unknown origin henceforth referred to as SCP-6540-A. SCP-6540-A displays no anomalous properties(see addendum) however shows chemical signs of having been aged for several centuries.

If the object is ever drained to less than 70% of its liquid storage capacity or emptied it will refill back to 80% at a rate of 1ml per second with SCP-6540-A. Any substance placed within SCP-6540 will react with SCP-6540-A and itself become SCP-6540-A. This only occurs within the object and is not a property of SCP-6540-A once it has been removed.






Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License