SCP-6428
rating: +26+x
PinkDunkTank.jpg

SCP-6428 during recovery.

Item #: SCP-6428

Object Class: Safe

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-6428 is contained in a standard object containment cell. Subjects working with SCP-6428 must be screened and approved before testing with the object.

SCP-6428-1 is contained in a standard containment locker.

Description: SCP-6428 is a pink dunking booth measuring 3 meters in height. With the exception of its capacity to replenish its water, quickly repair any damage done to it, and its heater and pump constantly running without electrical power, the object bears no physical anomalies.

SCP-6428-1 is a collection of twenty three baseballs. When a living being holds onto an instance of SCP-6428-1 and stands away from SCP-6428 at a distance with the intention of hitting the target, SCP-6428-A will instantly manifest on the seat.

SCP-6428-A is a sapient entity whose form alters radically with each appearance. Only a handful of the entity's traits are consistent. These include:

  • The inability or the unwillingness to leave SCP-6428;
  • The depiction of SCP-6428-A's form corresponds with a particular and/or personal aspect of the subject that they themselves view in a negative light (embarrassment, disgust, anger etc);
  • Is highly talkative and can speak in a variety of accents.1

SCP-6428-A will attempt to goad the subject into hitting SCP-6428's target. The entity accomplishes this by frustrating and/or upsetting the subject with well-crafted personal insults and non-stop aggravation.

If the subject leaves without hitting the target, SCP-6428-A will remain in SCP-6428, ranging from 1 hour to six days before vanishing. If the subject is successful in hitting the target, the seat will drop SCP-6428-A into the water. At this point, additional anomalous phenomena2 will occur inside SCP-6428, invariably leading to the death and demanifestation of SCP-6428-A.3

Following SCP-6428-A's demise, subjects will gain a sense of positivity and believe they have made progress on their own. However, this is not objectively true, and the feelings will quickly subside. Additionally, for each SCP-6428-1 instance that is thrown, approximately $100 dollars will be missing from their personal finances.

Discovery: SCP-6428 was discovered within the premises of a county fair in Goat City, Tennessee after information of SCP-6428-A's properties began circulating on social media. These posts were taken down, and all witnesses were administered Class-A amnestics.

The fairs' security footage was examined, revealing two hooded humanoid entities driving up to the edge of the fair in a truck and quickly offloading SCP-6428 before leaving. A note was left taped to SCP-6428 which read: "DEAR WARDENS: YOU CAN HAVE THIS ONE M.L.F.4"

Addendum-01, Partial Test Log: After containment was established, a series of tests were authorized for the purpose of understanding the boundaries of SCP-6428-A. All subjects were given a seat amount of $100 USDs before each test. To see the full test log, contact Dr. Nicholas Cann.



Addendum-02, Incident: On the 15th of May, measures were taken to establish an interview with SCP-6428-A. This have proven difficult as the entity prefers to focus on the subject and constantly tries to derail any conversation that would give insight. To combat this, multiple subjects were chosen to interact with SCP-6428 at once, and had to cooperate with one another in maintaining communication with SCP-6428-A. This was the most recent test to date on the object.



Unlike SCP-6428-A, the entity finally demanifested after reaching the twenty four day mark. Further interviews with SCP-6428-A revealed that they are now weary of any subject concerning Agent Rodney, the color brown, lesbians, and 'one cup'. Proposals to amend containment procedures to gain SCP-6428-A's compliance with this information in mind is ongoing.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License