SCP-6414


  • rating: +33+x


Item#: 6414
Level3
Containment Class:
euclid
Secondary Class:
none
Disruption Class:
vlam
Risk Class:
warning

Assigned Site:
CONTAINMENT SITE-293
Site Director:
HENRY N. TYSON
Research Head:
JAZLYNE G. CHMIELEWSKA
Assigned Task Force:
N/A

SCP_6414_1

Portion of SCP-6414-1


Special Containment Procedures:

SCP-6414 is to be contained in a Level 3-Modified Humanoid Containment Chamber at Site-293. In the interest of maintaining a positive psychological profile, a minimal number of Foundation staff are to be present during routine interactions. Personnel who have not been designated for this role are not to enter the containment chamber of SCP-6414, except in emergency situations.

SCP-6414 is permitted access to kitchenware and foodstuffs in its containment chamber, at the discretion of Research Head Dr. Chmielewska and/or the Containment Technicians on duty. All recovered portions of SCP-6414-1 are to be preserved and placed in refrigerated storage; portions of SCP-6414-1 which are deemed no longer viable (left refrigerated for more than 2-3 days) shall be disposed of appropriately.

Charlie_2
SCP-6414
Description:

SCP-6414 is a female mustelid closely related to both the European polecat (Mustela putorius) and domesticated ferret (Mustela putorius furo). SCP-6414 has demonstrated sapience and the ability to speak, which it does with a pronounced Scouse1 English accent. SCP-6414 identifies itself with the name "Charlie" and has cooperated amicably with Foundation staff during the course of its containment.

Of particular note is SCP-6414's ability and penchant for cooking and serving food. Any food items which have been prepared by SCP-6414 are given the designation SCP-6414-1. Most commonly, instances of SCP-6414-1 have been broth-based recipes (such as soups or stews). SCP-6414 claims familiarity with baking techniques as well; permissions to resources to pursue such research are pending.

There is (presently unsubstantiated) speculation that SCP-6414-1 has therapeutic properties, particularly against ailments of the digestive system. Despite anecdotal evidence, deliberate testing to this end has provided variable results without enough consistency to form a conclusion. (See Incident Log 6414-A)




Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License