SCP-6393

ADULT CONTENT


The following article contains content of an adult nature.

Do not proceed if you are not over the age of 18 or are not willing to see such content.

rating: +32+x

Item#: 6393
Level3
Containment Class:
keter
Secondary Class:
{$secondary-class}
Disruption Class:
vlam
Risk Class:
caution

SnowyStormy.jpg

SCP-6393-1

Special Containment Procedures: Foundation agents embedded in law enforcement agencies are to conceal photographic or video evidence of SCP-6393 events. Reports of SCP-6393 are to be explained as mundane disappearances.

Description: SCP-6393 is a phenomenon that has the chance to occur when any door within an occupied domicile is opened. When this occurs, the door, rather than leading to its usual designation, will lead to an extradimensional space. This space is designated SCP-6393-1.

The point of entry always lies inside the living room of a two-storey stucco1 country house surrounded by an alpine environment whose appearance is conserved across appearances. During any occurrence of SCP-6393, a single adult female will enter SCP-6393-1, after which the anomaly and entrant will demanifest.

No efforts to obstruct entry into SCP-6393 have ever been undertaken, whether by the Foundation or unaffiliated parties. This is presumably a secondary anomalous effect of SCP-6393. SCP-6393 events occur once every 65 days.

Addendum 6393.1: Exploration Log 6393-1

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License