SCP-6381
rating: +35+x

Item №: SCP-6381

Object Class: Anomalous

Special Containment Procedures: The propagation of SCP-6381 is spurred on by the increasing Red Group Population. In order to prevent this, remaining Blue Group operatives should attempt to apply logic to the actions of Red Group members, initiating conversion.

Description: From an external, human-centred perception, SCP-6381 is a logical irregularity. Internally, SCP-6381 presents itself as an understanding of otherwise illogical phenomena. SCP-6381 is a nerve cluster located throughout the small intestine, in which an individual can be metaphysically inside or outside of.

By metaphysically locating oneself inside SCP-6381, they may express pro-apocalyptic ideation along with illogical behaviour that they perceive as highly logical. Don't be fooled.

Those who are inside SCP-6381 are classed as the Red Group and those who are outside SCP-6381 are classed as the Blue Group.

Blue Data logs:
Subject Action
Dr. Tia Wandered into the staff break room and got a coffee from the coffee machine. He then sat down at the table and drank it for 4 minutes.
Dr. Tia Spent 2 hours sitting at their desk, searching the internet for Gibbon videos. Dr. Tia was subsequently reprimanded.
D-225 Sat in their cell for 36 hours before they were brought out to perform a test.
D-225 Incinerated after death.
Soda can Emptied and thrown away to be recycled.
Empty coffee cup Emptied and thrown away to be recycled.
Recycling centre Used to sort out incoming rubbish to their respective categories.
Ballpoint pen Was thrown away once the ink had run out.
Paperwork Shredded once it was deemed unimportant.
Lab coat Put on during research sessions and then taken off and hung up once the session had concluded.
Contamination Dealt with by D-class personnel.
Area-140 Personnel not present at the location as it would constitute a breach of containment.
Breakroom sofa Dirty and old from years of wear and tear.
Standard Humanoid Containment Cell Contains humanoid SCPs.
Ventilation system Allows personnel to breathe properly.
Cleaning agent Used by personnel to remove contaminating chemicals.
Glass of water Has been sitting on a desk for a couple weeks now, collecting dust.
Water Old and dirty.
Cadaver For now it's fine, but it will begin to putrefy. D-class personnel are required to remove the body to prevent contamination.
List Items on the list should be designated either blue or red depending on the subject. This task has already been fulfilled.
Red Data logs:
Subject Action
The colour red Scary but comforting, as all the pieces come together.
The colour black Does it howl?
Fairness To play fair, one must be higher on the food chain.
Cadaver Allowed to rot because it doesn't move nor speak.
Small Spaces Crawled through as the other side is much better than the dark.
D-225 Kidnapped before incineration, because cadavers must be left to rot.
Dr. Tia's Lunch Destroyed so D-225 can consume it in the afterlife.
Necromancy Used to fulfil the goal.
The colour scarlet Symbolic of difference.
A God-shaped hole Thrown into to return to us.
D-225's decaying organs Replaced.
D-225's desiccated skin Replaced.
D-225's congealed blood Replaced.
D-225's dead tissues and cells Replaced.
D-225 Replaced. Relived. Revived.
The number 5 A good tool.
The goal To prevent the end of the world.
D-225's Importance He's inside and outside.
Humanity Success.
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License