SCP-6353
rating: +21+x

Item #: SCP-6353

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: Containment of all SCP-6353 is not viable. However, individuals may be captured by impediment of the forelegs or killed with conventional weapons.

Description: SCP-6353 appear identical to the Eurasian Badger1 and exhibit intelligence comparable to humans.

SCP-6353 are able to "burrow" through the fabric of spacetime, travelling interstellar distances within a matter of seconds. This is carried out by a physical digging motion which creates a portal to an extradimensional space which is used as a tunnel.

SCP-6353 can “smell” across interstellar distances, pinpointing the source with great accuracy and without lightspeed delay.

Multiple cubs were cloned from DNA samples obtained from SCP-6353-1, however none have exhibited any anomalous abilities as of yet.

Discovery: SCP-6353-1 was found near the village of Bonnybridge in the UK. Foundation personnel were dispatched after unusual reports to local authorities. A burrow had been discovered with five people chained inside, the captives claimed to have been kidnapped by a talking badger. Agent McCallion was assigned to investigate and carried out interviews with the captives.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License