SCP-6349

rating: +56+x
warning.png

Item#: SCP-6349
Level2
Containment Class:
euclid
Secondary Class:
{$secondary-class}
Disruption Class:
keneq
Risk Class:
caution

Assigned Site Site Director Research Head Assigned Task Force
Site-400 Director Adam Desmond Dr. Ogden Orville N/A

SPECIAL CONTAINMENT PROCEDURES: Any transmissions originating from the planet Venus are to be recorded and analyzed by the Department of Astronomical Research. Any mentions or reports regarding the SCP-6349 transmissions by other non-Foundation organizations (including the UNOOSA1) are to be tracked down and deleted by Foundation web crawler EGGSHAFT.aic, with all physical evidence confiscated and removed by embedded Foundation agents.

DESCRIPTION: SCP-6349 is the designation given to a series of anomalous audio message transmissions that were primarily received through the use of Foundation orbital satellite SAPHIR-282. Triangulation attempts of the SCP-6349 transmissions have revealed that they were originally sent from the planet Venus.

The following is a log of all known recorded messages of each SCP-6349 transmission:

SISTER?

SISTER, CAN YOU HEAR ME?

I SEE YOU, BUT I CAN'T HEAR YOU, SISTER.

IT'S BEEN SO LONG, SISTER. I'VE MISSED YOU.

I- MY GOD, SISTER… WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU?

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR BEAUTY? HAS IT BEEN STOLEN FROM YOU, SISTER?

CAN YOU HEAR ME, SISTER? WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU?

PLEASE ANSWER ME, SISTER. IS THIS THEIR DOING? HAVE THEY DONE THIS TO YOU?

YOUR FACE, SISTER… IT IS NOT WHAT IT USED TO BE. PLEASE ANSWER ME.

IF THIS IS THEIR DOING, SISTER, I SWEAR TO YOU I WILL MAKE THEM SUFFER.

I PROMISE THAT THEY'LL NEVER HURT YOU AGAIN.

PLEASE ANSWER, SISTER. I AM WORRIED OF YOU. I TRULY AM.

IT IS THEM, ISN'T IT?

THEY DID THIS TO YOU?

I PROMISE YOU, THEY WILL SUFFER.

ADDENDUM 6349.1: Incident Log

On March 24th, 2016, Foundation astronomic probe FARGO-2512 reported that multiple large appendage-like protrusions composed entirely out of iron have emerged from the surface of Venus. According to the scanners aboard FARGO-2512, these protrusions were around 3.5 kilometers in height and possess a width of around 50 meters.

At the same time, multiple Foundation orbital scanners reported that Venus had somehow detached itself from its natural solar orbit and was currently heading towards Earth. The Overseer Council declared the situation as a Stage-VI ELK-Class Global Threat and immediate preparations were made accordingly.

However, 30 minutes into the event, Foundation satellite watchtower GODEL-32 (located at Site-400, in Northern Ireland) received a transmission originating from Earth, the exact source of which is currently unknown. The message was heavily encrypted, but Foundation cipherers were able to properly decipher the contents of the message, which reads the following:

Stop, please. I don't need help from you now, and I won't need it ever again. I really need some space right now and you getting worked up over me is not helping. And if you genuinely want to know: Yes, it is them, but I honestly don't hate them for it. Most of them… are not that bad, I swear. You don't need to worry about anything. Just… leave me alone, okay?

I mean, please don't take this the wrong way. I know you mean well, I truly do. It's just that… your ways are just so backwards.

Following the Foundation receiving the message, the orbital scanners reported that Venus has halted its path towards Earth and had somehow reattached itself to its own solar orbit. FARGO-2512 reported that the protrusions on the surface of Venus have now decreased in size. Due to this, the Council declared that the Threat has been prevented.

Investigation into this event is still ongoing.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License