SCP-6324
rating: +36+x
Item#: 6324
Level2
Containment Class:
euclid
Secondary Class:
none
Disruption Class:
vlam
Risk Class:
notice

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-6324 is to be stored in a standard garage at Site-37 with access to a circular track for testing purposes. Following Incident-6324, the track is to be surrounded by a reinforced wall capable of withstanding an impact from SCP-6324. SCP-6324 has been equipped with a GPS tracker and internal cameras so that it may be located in the event that it is taken from Site-37.

Individuals affected by SCP-6324-1 are to be given standard evaluation for mind-affecting anomalies. However, since SCP-6324-1 is a particularly subtle anomaly, no amnesticization is required.

Description: SCP-6324 is a 1987 █████ brand station wagon. It has continued functioning since its creation seemingly without repair, despite natural erosion. Any individual parts of SCP-6324 may break or wear down, but none of these ultimately impair its ability to function.

Whenever two individuals are within SCP-6324 and it is driven for over thirty minutes, an instance of SCP-6324-1 begins. During an SCP-6324-1 instance, SCP-6324 displays driving capabilities far beyond the usual of any other similar model of vehicle. These abilities include: increased acceleration and braking power, the ability to make impossibly sharp turns, and increased durability to the point of near indestructibility.

Individuals inside of SCP-6324 during an SCP-6324-1 instance will tend to show certain changes to their personalities. Including, but not limited to: poor impulse control, a strong desire to seek out new experiences, and an increase to any existing behavioral differences between them. Most of these effects end once the SCP-6324-1 event completes. The one exception being an increased bond between the affected individuals. This connection occurs despite any existing animosity they may have had. The two will begin to address each other as if they are close friends. Even when informed of SCP-6324’s nature, they will be unable to identify the relationship as anomalous, instead attributing it to having a significant shared experience during SCP-6324-1.

Incident-6324: On 25/06/2019, a test of SCP-6324 was conducted using D-927491 and D-391848. Due to a containment breach, the test was abandoned and most personnel were called away. However, after D-391848 was taken inside, D-927491 used this as an opportunity to escape, kidnapping Researcher Franklin White as a hostage and stealing the equipment from a nearby guard. The following are audio and video logs from the cameras inside SCP-6324.

Addendum: SCP-6324 was recovered outside the house of POI-740176 (Edward “Spike” Summers). He, POI-740177 (Abigail Beckett), and POI-740178 (Franklin White) have yet to be found. A type two watch has been placed on them. They are not considered hazardous, but they pose a potential risk to the veil if left alone.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License