SCP-6322
rating: +91+x

Item #: SCP-6322

Object Class: Safe

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-6322 is currently held in a soundproof object containment locker at Site-19. Personnel conducting testing on SCP-6322 must do so inside a specialized chamber rated at Sound Transmission Class 50 or higher, and are required to wear protective active noise canceling equipment and to cover skin when handling the object, even in its inactive state.

Description: SCP-6322 is a sphere of unidentified gemstone measuring 10cm in diameter. When SCP-6322 comes into contact with human skin for longer than 3 minutes, the object emits a 115 decibel ringing sound. Organic creatures in a .5km radius of the object who hear this sound without protective equipment experience rapid lung consolidation1 and die after 1-5 minutes.

History: The Foundation was alerted to the existence of SCP-6322 following interception of communications between Marshall, Carter, and Dark Ltd. and a client regarding the shipment of the object via the United States Postal Service. Foundation operatives successfully rerouted the package containing SCP-6322 to Sloth’s Pit, Wisconsin, where it was to be recovered by Unit 87 of Mobile Task Force Alpha-4 (“Pony Express”) and returned to Dr. Franklin Hays, head of the SCP-6322 project. Captain Daniel Byrne of Mobile Task Force Delta-5 ("Front Runners") was sent to oversee transport of SCP-6322 back to Site-19. Unit 87 was chosen as the first point of contact due to Site-87 being the largest and closest Foundation site, as well as the Sloth's Pit postal warehouse being specially equipped for similar scenarios.

Attached Documents










Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License