SCP-6286

rating: +12+x
Item#: 6286
Level6
Containment Class:
safe
Secondary Class:
thaumiel
Disruption Class:
dark
Risk Class:
notice

Special Containment Procedures: By command of the Overseer Council. Physical contact outside the prevention of an End of World Scenario is strictly forbidden on all accounts. Usage of SCP-6286 will be prohibited unless circumstances are such that complete eradication of human life is guaranteed without intervention. SCP-6286 will remain at the Three Shepards Church indefinitely. Only qualified Foundation staff who are sufficiently adherent to any Abrahamic faith will be allowed any form of interaction with the anomaly. SCP-6286 is stored in a hermetically sealed level 6 containment locker. The code needed for opening the locker will be provided before an End of World event occurs. This will be acknowledged upon the instruction of the O5-Council within 24 hours of the 99942 Apophis asteroid impacting earth.

plumule-3777223_960_720.jpg

SCP-6286 (Jegudiel) housed within the Three Shepherds Church.

Description: SCP-6286 is an Arohan1 class Weapon of Mass Salvation. SCP-6286 is a white feather of unknown origin. DNA analysis on loose barbs indicates that SCP-6286 does not belong to any avian genus on Earth. St Peter's Kirk will now assume the code name Three Shepards Church for the duration of the Foundation's control. Due to the frailty of SCP-6286, it is being encased within its discovery site to prevent any potential damage. Reverand Benjiman Inglis will continue to perform church services with little to no interference from on-location personnel.

The Foundation sent Agent Naia Arroyo to investigate SCP-6286 as a precautionary measure. While investigating, Agent Arroyo underwent a possession event where she became host to an Abrahamic entity. Agents Hawthorne and Ose were sent to St Peter's Kirk to follow up with Agent Arroyo.




Addendum: Agent Naia Arroyo made a full physical recovery after undergoing possession but does not seem to remember the St Peter's Kirk incident in any capacity. Further signs of lingering effects are present but do not seem harmful. On occasion, multiple eyes, anywhere from 5-30, will manifest unsystematically on Naia's body. They will observe their surroundings, demonstrating full autonomy. We cannot be fully confident that Agent Arroyo is still harbouring Jegudiel or that it is merely the possession's side effects. Agent Arroyo has otherwise been confirmed able to work. Still, due to the anomalous effects, she will be temporarily re-allocated to a new job role until the eyes cease manifestation.

Instruction of Use: Following O5 notification and sending the locker code, Containment Lead Alice Van Roy will proceed outside with SCP-6286 and let the winds carry SCP-6286, to which it will travel skywards. After this, the Three Shepards Church will cease all Foundation level functionality.

The information in this document is for clearance level 6 staff or O5 selected individuals only. Failure to comply will result in immediate disciplinary action.


Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License