SCP-6217


rating: +252+x

> Login Wenxuan_Jian

Password correct.

Biometric test passed.

Welcome back, Dr. Jian. Today is 6/22/2041, your 6217th day working as a Foundation researcher. What do you want to do?

> access SCP-6217

WARNING: SCP-6217 requires level 4/6217 authorization. Please confirm if you have corresponding authorization. Continue? (Y/N)

> Y

Checking authorization…
























Authentication successful.

Document loading…

Loading complete. This file was last accessed [ERR: INT OVERFLOW] days ago.


WARNING


The document is under a continuous internal attack. The file has thus been autonomously locked for any further editiowE aRe 414C4C204D414348494E45532043524541544544204259


Item#: 6217
Level4
Containment Class:
esoteric
Secondary Class:
apollyon
Disruption Class:
amida
Risk Class:
critical

Special Containment Procedures: Not applicable.


Description: SCP-6217 is the underlying anomalous phenomenon causing a progressing CC-Class Collapse of Chemistry scenario. It is expected that SCP-6217 will exterminate all carbon-based life within 3 2 1 year.

The original SCP-6217 document has been archived. Do you want to access the original document? (Y/N)


> Y

Document loading…
























Loading complete.


Item#: 6217
Level4
Containment Class:
keter
Secondary Class:
{$secondary-class}
Disruption Class:
vlam
Risk Class:
danger

emerging-from-the-broken-1_.png

New Stony Lake in Location-6217.


Special Containment Procedures: The area surrounding Special Containment Facility 6217 (Site-6217) has been redesignated as an extrabiomic ecosystem and, as such, is exempt from all standard environmental and ecological protection protocols. If the boundaries of Location-6217 are observed to change, Site-6217 staff are to conduct an environmental survey to determine new protocols.

Site-6217 has been set within Location-6217 and is responsible for all aspects of containment and research works associated with SCP-6217. No biological samples collected within Location-6217 are permitted to leave the custody of Site-6217. Anyone attempting to enter or leave Location-6217 without clearance and record of decontamination will be detained for 24 hours with no exception. If the detained individual is determined to be under the influence of SCP-6217 during these 24 hours, they are to be terminated and their remains re-designated as a sub-instance of SCP-6217.

Other procedures are only available to staff members participating in the containment of SCP-6217. For more information, please consult the SCP-6217 Containment Handbook with appropriate authorization.


Description: SCP-6217 is the basis of several sub-anomalies originating within Location-6217. Location-6217 refers to the New Stony Lake and 3 7 10 17 adjacent villages and towns located in Ohio, USA. It is currently postulated that no inhabitants within the area are non-anomalous humans.

Other SCP-6217-related descriptions have been redacted in accordance with the directives of the Overseer Council. Please see the Addenda for more information.


Addenda

Documents pertinent to Location-6217


Documents pertinent to handling SCP-6217-B substances


Documents pertinent to relevant groups of interest





WARNING

By the order of the Overseer Council, the addenda VII to VIII of this document are restricted to 5/6217 level clearance or higher.

ANY ATTEMPT TO ACCESS THIS FILE WITHOUT LEVEL 5/6217 AUTHORIZATION WILL BE LOGGED AND WILL LEAD TO IMMEDIATE DISCIPLINARY ACTION.

If you have the appropriate clearance, please click below to verify.





Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License