SCP-6188

rating: +22+x
2746011063_1d06d5e1ab_b.jpg

SCP-6188

Item #: SCP-6188

Threat Level: Green

Object Class: Safe

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-6188 is to be disguised as a WW2 memorial with two armed guards stationed on site. A tarp is to be placed above SCP-6188 to protect it from the weather, 6 locks are to be placed on the hatches and emergency hatches of SCP-6188 to prevent anyone from trying to enter it.

When testing is scheduled, the area around SCP-6188 is to be closed off for maintenance purposes while a temporary tent is to be built around SCP-6188. Any person attempting to enter SCP-6188 are to be restrained and placed into police custody for degrading a war memorial.

Description: SCP-6188 is an American M4A3E2 (76)w Sherman "Jumbo" tank displaying signs of wear and rust. On the left side of SCP-6188 are located two holes presumably caused during combat. The name "Akilla" can be seen written on the right side of SCP-6188 in an advanced stage of corrosion.

SCP-6188 is located in a forest near Lohn, Germany. All attempts to move SCP-6188 have been unsuccessful, accidents ranging from mechanical failures to accidental injuries on personnel occurring every time an attempt was made.

When SCP-6188 is entered, the subject vanishes and wakes up within SCP-6188-1. SCP-6188-1 is separated into two parts, a large factory at its center resembling the Fisher Tank Arsenal1 in Grand Blanc, Michigan and a large dense forest that surrounds the factory. It is impossible to exit the forest as any who wandered into it found themselves back to the factory. It was recorded that necessary commodities such as food and water generate endlessly within SCP-6188-1, it is unknown how the food and water materialize within SCP-6188-1.

An unknown entity designated SCP-6188-2 resides within SCP-6188-1. SCP-6188-2's appearance is as of yet unknown, descriptions mention the presence of a light similar to a car's headlights which hides the body of the entity due to its intensity. The light was recorded to emit 50.000 candelas and is approximately 120cm in diameter.
Subjects that encountered SCP-6188-2 mentioned the presence of a smell similar to a decaying corpse in the area where SCP-6188-2 appeared in.
When a human being comes into view of SCP-6188-2, it will give chase until the subject is caught or out of reach. If SCP-6188-2 manages to catch its prey they will both disappear. The body of the subject will reappear 2 days later on the outskirts of the forest or of the factory, displaying signs of heavy mutilation and lacerations all over the body.

preview16.jpg

Picture taken by Assistant Research Fortin during his stay in SCP-6188-1.

Addendum Journal 6188:
SCP-6188 was brought to the attention of the foundation following rumors of several people going missing in a forest near Lohn, Germany. During the early discovery of SCP-6188, Researcher Miller along with his assistant were sent to the location of SCP-6188 for analysis, Assistant Researcher Fortin entered SCP-6188 to gather samples and disappeared. After several minutes of no response Researcher Miller notified Foundation Command of the presence of an anomalous entity after discovering the disappearance of Assistant Researcher Fortin.

Several months later, Assistant Researcher Fortin emerged out of SCP-6188 with a journal in their possession. After being taken in for questioning, it was found out this journal was maintained by Assistant Researcher Fortin and contained information that they had collected during their stay within SCP-6188-1.

The following are some relevant and/or noteworthy excerpts from Assistant Researcher Fortin's journal:

Addendum 6188-2:
After exiting SCP-6188, Assistant Researcher Fortin was put into custody to be questioned on his experience within SCP-6188. Following this, Assistant Researcher Fortin was re-assigned to Researcher Miller who was assigned to study SCP-6188, once on-site Assistant Researcher Fortin discovered a picture in the motor compartment of SCP-6188.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License