SCP-6167

rating: +75+x
Item#: SCP-6167
Level5
Containment Class:
esoteric
Secondary Class:
apollyon
Disruption Class:
amida
Risk Class:
critical

Assigned Site Site Director Research Head Assigned Task Force
Site-45 Dr. Stuart Hayward1 PENDING MTF Alpha-1 ("Red Right Hand")

firstfloor.png

Entryway to SCP-6167

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-6167 is only to be accessible via the mine shaft that reaches 60 meters beneath the lowest floor of Site-45-C. If additional subterranean floors are constructed for Site-45-C that would make this mine shaft no longer the lowest point of Site-45-C, the mine housing SCP-6167's entryway must first be dug deeper, so that it remains the deepest part of Site-45-C.

SCP-6167 and its uncontained, former inhabitants (SCP-6167-#)2 represent an imminent attempt at an HK-Class Deific Subjugation Scenario.

Further entry into SCP-6167 is forbidden without permission from a Level 5 personnel. Dr. Harold Crot3 has defected, and should be apprehended immediately for termination. Missing Foundation personnel from SCP-6167-2, formerly SCP-1913-1-ARC, are to be apprehended as well for interrogation.

SCP-6167 itself is simple to contain. However, it represents a much greater threat in the form of SCP-6167-#. SCP-6167-# are their own unique entities with varied anomalous properties, and, when under containment, will each require their own file. Many instances of SCP-6167-# have previously been classified under other file designations, which are now defunct. Special containment procedures for each instance will be contained under their individual sub-file.

Description: SCP-6167 is an extradimensional space with an entrance that relocates itself to the deepest part of Site-45-C. SCP-6167's entryway is a hatch that acts as a transdimensional portal. Inside is a wooden ladder, which goes approximately 40 meters down, and leads to SCP-6167's first, cave-like, floor. SCP-6167's interior is approximately 800 meters (0.5 miles) in diameter.

SCP-6167's circumference, skies, and bedrock are all composed of a black, indestructible, sulfuric material; all attempts to damage or sample from this material have failed. Each floor (barring the first) was made to resemble a variety of natural biomes, with plant-life, lakes, and small oceans. There are a total of 9 floors, each one having served a different function, such as a dining area, a farming district, and a marketplace. For more information, see Document D-6167-4.

Excluding the discovery of former Foundation researcher, Dr. Harold Crot, SCP-6167 is devoid of living fauna. However, it is known that SCP-6167 was previously inhabited by the exiled citizens of SCP-2746-1. The residents, classified as SCP-6167-#, are estimated to have left SCP-6167 sometime in the early 1800s.

SCP-6167-# instances refer to each other as the "Furies," and are marked by their aversion to sulfur, their inability to die in a permanent fashion, their banishment from SCP-2746-1 by "the Loyalists4," and heavy attraction to a particular art form. SCP-6167-# are effectively immortal, achieved through multiple means; typically through reappearing after their bodies have died, and rapid regeneration. SCP-6167-#'s physical forms are mutable, and often take the form of one genus or family of the Animal Kingdom, occasionally choosing to also appear as human, or as a humanoid version of that animal.

Prior to their banishment, SCP-6167-# instances fought against the "Loyalists" in a civil war, known to the Foundation as Event Nachash (See: SCP-2746). This civil war began when an entity called "the Serpent" attempted to sabotage humanity as a whole. This attempt failed, and instigated a punishment from a being known as "the Maker." This punishment, while not removing their immortality, rendered them vulnerable to hunger, disease, and pain.

The Loyalists, who banished SCP-6167-# instances to SCP-6167, are mostly [DATAemployed by the SCP Foundation and other allied GOIs EXPUNGED] today, and are largely not a threat to the Foundation's goals. The location and status of "the Maker" after Event Nachash is unknown at this time, and investigation is ongoing.

It's believed SCP-6167's appearance at Site-45 was meant to establish contact with the Foundation, with Dr. Crot to act as a representative.



Foreword-6167

SCP-6167 Documents

scp6167.png

The following documents are descriptions of SCP-6167's floors, an interview log, a letter delivered by Dr. Crot.

This file of Documents is restricted to Level 5 personnel. Level 4 personnel and below have been given a separate file with alternative details. Research into SCP-6167 is unnecessary, as O5-██ is intimately familiar with its contents. Documents not found here can found in Documents-6167-2, and may be accessed by personnel with level 4/6167 clearance or higher.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License