SCP-6118
  • rating: +98+x

scp-6118%20discovery

SCP-6118 upon discovery, viewed via security camera in S-66 med ward room 8

Item #: SCP-6118

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: Containment of SCP-6118 should always be tempered according to this data:

Temperature Rating
<7° Unacceptable
<11° Oxygen is to be administered
16° Ideal for containment
17-25° Acceptable if compliant
>26° Oxygen is to be administered
>30° Unacceptable

If SCP-6118 becomes combative, the ambient temperature may be lowered in order to reduce its cognitive and physical abilities, provided it stays within acceptable ranges. Raised temperatures produce a docile and calming effect, but induced cold stupors are much more effective for compliance.

SCP-6118 is allowed one mattress and one pillow, as well as one sterile cotton pillowcase and one sterile cotton fitted sheet. It may be provided with appropriate books as Dr. Mitchell sees fit. All items and personnel introduced to SCP-6118's containment cell must be thoroughly disinfected beforehand.

SCP-6118 is to be provided a nutritional solution1 every 24 hours for 12 hours through its central venous catheter. Dr. McGill Dr. Wheeler is in charge of SCP-6118's nutrition and is to report at 16:30 every day to set up an IV.

No firearms of any kind are allowed inside or in the hallway connected to SCP-6118's cell.

Description: SCP-6118 is a carbon-based humanoid of extraterrestrial origin, 1.6 meters in height and 40kg in weight.2

SCP-6118-B is a highly infectious, highly deadly virus brought to Earth by SCP-6118 objects. Sanitary and decontamination measures have decreased effects against SCP-6118-B, including the use of soap, alcohol, and prolonged periods of isolation. Symptoms include headaches, numbness in the extremities, loss of circulation in the extremities, shortness of breath, severe coughing fits, coughing blood, vomiting, vomiting blood, and death.

Addendum 6118.1: Discovery

On 21/4/2020, an unidentified object was spotted coming towards Earth. This mass was initially believed to be a small iron and/or nickel asteroid, but once it came into range of better imaging, it was assumed to be a kind of spacecraft due to its shape, size, and symmetry. Disinformation about this object was spread as to make it appear to be an abnormally shaped asteroid, and the Foundation took control of the imaging records.

On 29/4/2020 at 6:23, this object entered Earth's atmosphere, atmospheric re-entry lasting a total of 20.2 minutes before it landed just off the Pacific Northwest coast. The main body of the vehicle stayed intact, but multiple large sections of shielding were ripped off during re-entry, exposing parts of the vehicle to severe atmospheric friction.

The vehicle, later designated SCP-6118-7, was retrieved and pulled onto dry land at the coast line.

Once the vehicle cooled to appropriate temperatures, three agents entered through a gap where the vehicle had been torn apart by friction. Upon entering, two bodies were found. All agents exited the vehicle and were sent to decontaminate.

Eight minutes later, four agents were fitted with Level A HAZMAT PPE; two went into the vehicle through the same gap, two waited outside with body bags. A total of five deceased were found, all burnt severely.

Two containers, later identified as containing oxygen and a nutritional solution, were discovered with damaged tubes leading into a wall. Further inspection revealed a compartment full of a substance comparable to amniotic fluid, containing a humanoid, designated SCP-6118. It was connected to the damaged tubes inside the compartment, unconscious, with physical trauma due to rapid deceleration.

Because SCP-6118 would suffocate without an oxygen supply, and it was not receiving any due to the supply tubes being damaged, it was removed from the compartment and vehicle. It was then loaded into a Foundation Humanoid Medical Unit, treated by Foundation Emergency Medical Technicians, and transported to a Site-66 medical ward. The deceased recovered were also transported to Site-66 R&D.

The area containing SCP-6118-7 was cordoned off from civilians; SCP-6118-7 was not moved to a Foundation secure location due to severe structural instabilities rendering it unable to be transported.

kSEEazC.png
A6WUPA1.png
sKuPluA.png
RHMzLwA.jpg

Relevant summary of notes by Dr. Purvis included below.

CC: Blunt force injuries; bruising
HPI: Multisystems trauma
PMH: Not available
Medications: Likely parenteral nutrition:3 visible IV cannulation port, absent GI tract and unclear excretory system
SHx: Not available
ROS: Not communicable by pt
PE: Thin, pale, small humanoid with blue bruises on forehead, elbow, and flank, who is laying down on the stretcher breathing unlabored.

Vitals: T 18.2 (fluctuates depending on external conditions), BP 98/70 sup, P 89, unidentified, breathing unlabored, O2 sat- 89%

HEAD: normocephalic, 3cm bruise on right temple
EYES: conjunctiva clear, without discharge, PERRL;4 hazy copper rings around outside of iris, resemble very wide Kayser-Fleischers
NOSE: nasal mucosa slightly pale without congestion or discharge
EARS: humanlike ears, pointed cartilage, inner structure indicates ability to hear in air
MOUTH: humanoid teeth, though slightly fanged; purple tissues otherwise humanlike
THROAT: no throat; mouth and nose cavity appear to lead solely into trachea
NECK: supple. No cervical adenopathy
BACK: spine straight, muscles tense/tight
RESPRITORY: lungs clear to auscultation bilaterally without wheezes or crackles
CV: carotids 3+ w/o bruits, JVP 6cm, cardiac rhythm irregular; dual paced atrium diagnosis by Mark Green determined accurate. rad pulses 2+, fem pulses 3+, DP 2+, all w/o bruits
ABD: no palpable organs, no sounds. Abdomen appears to be composed entirely of muscle
INT: smooth, soft; superficial scarring; body hair absent, skin very cold when admitted, currently room temperature (fluctuates depending on external conditions)
NEURO: most of exam unable to be completed; strength 3/5 bilaterally delts, biceps, triceps, wrist ext, hand grip, hand intr, psoas, quads, tib ant, EHL, gastroc; muscle bulk lean, tone well-defined. Most likely experiencing temporary weakness

LABS:
BLOOD- blue when oxidised; bonds with copper. Ring-shaped proteins. Remains stable between 7 and 36 degrees. Conclusion: utilises form of hemocyanin as an oxygen carrier
CT- head/brain normal, no swelling; neck lacks esophagus, otherwise normal, undamaged; chest undamaged; abdomen lacks organs but appears undamaged; pelvis lacks significant organs but appears undamaged.
XRAY- humanoid skeletal structure, with exception to digitigrade posture including notably long legs. Leg bones are proportionally thick to small frame, congruent with overlying tissues. Bones otherwise intact, unremarkable.
CXR- lungs are relatively small with several sub-bronchus levels; present high surface area, and appear to have moist interior likely due to pulmonary surfactant. No acute infiltrate or edema. Two cardiac silhouettes visible; secondary cardiac silhouette with slight dextrocardia presentation. Cardiomegaly ruled out due to parallel HIS-Perkinje networks being obvious on EKG. Hearts are otherwise as found on terrestrial organisms, connecting to a closed humanoid vascular system. Bones and overlying soft tissues unremarkable besides for a complete lack of mammary glands.

Additional Notes:
SCP-6118 does not seem to understand human language. Multiple attempts were made to communicate with it in multiple languages, all unsuccessful. Regular appointments with a TESOL specialist (Dr. Mitchell) will be made.

Addendum 6118.2: Incident Log 1 Summary

The three agents exposed to SCP-6118-2 through 6 without the proper PPE became ill with the following symptoms on 1/5/2020:

  • Headaches
  • Numbness/Coldness of the extremities
  • Shortness of breath
  • Vomiting

Viral tests were administered to all three, which came back negative. The samples taken were preserved for later study.

They have been advised to monitor symptoms and stay inside the Site-66 Medical Ward. All personnel coming into contact with them have been advised to take BSL-3 measures.

In addition to the previous symptoms, the following symptoms were presented on 3/5/2020:

  • Loss of circulation in the extremities
  • Severe coughing fits
  • Coughing blood
  • Vomiting blood

In addition to the three personnel previously infected, 24 personnel, that have since been confirmed to have second- and third-hand exposure, fell ill with the same symptoms that presented on 1/5/2020. All 27 were put into quarantine in the Site-66 medical ward, with BSL-4 required for non-infected personnel when coming into contact with SCP-6118 objects. All garments worn when interacting with SCP-6118 objects was required to be disposable due to the possibility that SCP-6118-B is unable to be removed from surfaces by normal means.6

On 7/5/2020, one of the three personnel previously infected expired. The cause of death was determined to be SCP-6118-B. All SCP-6118 objects, including the infected humans, were transferred to Area-12's Biohazard R&D department.


Proposal: "Infect SCP-6118 with SCP-6118-B. Assuming that it and/or any of the extraterrestrial entities brought it to Earth, its physiology is better adapted against it, therefore the risk of expiration for SCP-6118 is low in comparison to a human. The ability to procure immune cells would be extremely beneficial."

Yes No Abstain
N. Lancaster J. Azema
I. Alvarado
S. Monaghan
A. Parsoei

Status: APPROVED

Test 1 Summary

Subject: SCP-6118

Procedure: Pathogen introduction via a sample of the infectious substance placed in the nasal cavity, then blood samples were analysed to determine the immune response.

Results: The concentration of certain blood cells increased greatly. These cells appeared almost identical to immune cells found in humans.

However, these immune cells did not behave in a regular way. When coming into contact with viral cells, instead of engulfing or destroying it and having the body reabsorb the expired immune cells, both the immune and viral cell simply disappeared.

Analysis: It's possible that the immune cells are able to change into a substance somewhat like antimatter, remaining stable until they identify a pathogen, then purposefully triggering some change right before making contact with the virus cell so that, when the two touch, both of them cease to exist. However, the way this change takes place is unknown; it should not be physically possible for such changes to spontaneously occur. Additionally, it is unclear how this conserves matter; normally, such an interaction would cause energy to be produced.

Addendum 6118.3: Incident Log 2 Summary

As of 10/5/2020, four additional infected humans have expired. The cause of death is determined to be SCP-6118-B universally.

All infected humans are in extremely poor health and are expected to expire within 3-6 days.

Proposal: "Introduce the immune cells produced by SCP-6118 after exposure to SCP-6118-B to all infected humans. The mortality rate of SCP-6118-B appears to be very high, and the benefit of the immune cells functioning as intended much outweighs the risk of autoimmune disease."

Yes No Abstain
N. Lancaster
I. Alvarado
S. Monaghan
A. Parsoei
J. Azema

Status: APPROVED

Test 2 Summary

Subject: a blood sample from SCP-6118, infected human

Procedure: Separating the immune cells in a sample of SCP-6118's blood from its blood, then placing them into a sample of an infected human's blood.

Results: No adverse reactions occurred. The immune cells behaved identically in a sample of the infected human's blood compared to how they behaved in SCP-6118's blood.

Analysis: The immune cells in SCP-6118's blood seem to remain stable when not being involved in an immune response against SCP-6118-B.

Test 3 Summary

Subject: One infected human.

Procedure: Introducing SCP-6118's anomalous and non-anomalous immune cells into the bloodstream of the infected human.

Results: The infected human vomited less frequently; less blood was present in vomit. The infected human reported less intense headaches.

The infected human did not explode or otherwise emit large amounts of energy.

Analysis: Reduction in SCP-6118-B symptoms occurred. Treatment of SCP-6118-B by SCP-6118's immune cells appears safe.

Test 4 Summary

Subject: One infected human.

Procedure: Introducing a large volume of SCP-6118's anomalous and non-anomalous immune cells into the bloodstream of the infected human.

Results: After 10 hours, the infected human vomited less frequently; less blood was present in vomit; coughing fits decreased in intensity; less blood was present in phlegm; some circulation was regained.

After 20 hours, the infected human ceased vomiting; no blood in phlegm; circulation returned to hands and feet.

After 30 hours, the infected human ceased coughing and reported a decrease in headache intensity.

After 40 hours, the previously infected human reported feeling "a whole lot better," and was able to participate in light physical activity under observation from medical personnel.

At no point in this did the infected human explode or emit large amounts of energy.

Analysis: A full recovery from SCP-6118-B appears to be possible when given large quantities of SCP-6118's immune cells. The treatment appears to be effective and safe.

Additional notes: Treatment will be attempted for remaining infected humans; SCP-6118 will be repeatedly infected with new terrestrial viruses to facilitate a constant source of its immune cells.

Addendum 6118.4: 14/5/2020 Situation Update
11 additional infected humans have expired. Cause of death is determined to be SCP-6118-B universally. Treatment for surviving infected humans appears to be going admirably.

Total expired: 16
Total sick: 8
Total recovered: 3

Addendum 6118.5: 17/5/2020 Situation Update
Three additional infected humans have expired. Cause of death is determined to be SCP-6118-B universally. Treatment for surviving infected humans has concluded admirably.

Total expired: 19
Total sick: 0
Total recovered: 8

It's great this worked as well as it did. I just wish we were able to save more personnel. Though we were running SCP-6118 into the ground with those viruses as it was. We couldn't have risked our only source of a cure expiring, but it's still unfortunate. -Dr Mullen


Addendum 6118.6: 29/5/2020 Learning Progress

Ongoing English lessons with Dr. Mitchell are proving useful. SCP-6118 quickly gained a comprehensive grasp of the English language. It is able to follow commands, write, and speak with limited vocabulary.

The vocabulary taught to it has been kept to relevant words and basic sentences for efficiency. However, it has been provided with 1st reader books and a dictionary, and encouraged to ask questions about words and language.

It frequently reads the books provided between lessons. It occasionally asks Dr. Mitchell for clarification on the definition of certain words and sentence structures.


Addendum 6118.7: Further testing

Proposal: "Infect SCP-6118 with a strain of Influenza B to be able to observe more closely the functions of its immune system. The risk of bodily harm to SCP-6118 is low due to its anomalous immune system, and the knowledge that could be gained is valuable."

Yes No Abstain
N. Lancaster J. Azema I. Alvarado
S. Monaghan
A. Parsoei

Status: APPROVED

Test 5 Summary

Subject: SCP-6118

Procedure: A sample of Influenza B being placed in the nasal cavity, then monitoring the mass/organ behind its sternal notch for changes.

Results: Immune cells appeared to be manufactured in said organ. Additionally, blood coming out of the organ was devoid of harmful materials or cellular waste.

It took approximately 368 hours for SCP-6118 to recover from Influenza B.

Analysis: The organ surrounding a section SCP-6118's trachea functions similarly to a human liver. The placement of this organ is similar to that of the Leydig's organ found in elasmobranchs.

It is unclear how the organ produces these cells. Further testing is required.


Addendum 6118.8: 16/6/2020 Learning Progress

Rapid improvements have occurred. SCP-6118 is of an acceptable level of proficiency to be interviewed in English.


Proposal: "Infect SCP-6118 with a strain of Influenza A to be able to observe more closely the functions of its immune system. The risk of bodily harm to SCP-6118 is low due to its anomalous immune system, as well as previous exposure to Influenza B. Knowledge gained from this could be critical in understanding how it is able to produce its anomalous immune cells."

Yes No Abstain
N. Lancaster S. Monaghan
I. Alvarado
A. Parsoei
J. Azema

Status: APPROVED


Addendum 6118.9: Incident Log 3 Summary

On 16/6/2020 at 10:22, Dr. Mullen instructed a security detail of four to put on HAZMAT PPE, then bring SCP-6118 to its testing room inside Area-12's Biohazardous Humanoid R&D wing.

Video Log 6118.VL.1

Camera: SCP-6118's cell

Dr. Mullen enters the observation room. He explains to SCP-6118 over the intercom that another test is occurring. The security detail enters SCP-6118's containment chamber, except for Ssg. Charles, who remains in the hallway.

Cpl. Brinley touches SCP-6118's right shoulder with the intention to lead it out of the room. SCP-6118 does not move. Cpl. Vollan pulls SCP-6118's left shoulder towards the door. SCP-6118 still does not move. Brinley and Vollan grab SCP-6118's upper arms and forcefully lead it into the hallway. Guard 3 follows.

Camera Change: Hallway outside SCP-6118's cell

SCP-6118 attempt to pull its arms away from Brinley and Vollan.

Cpl. Brinley: Behave.

Brinley and Vollan move it further down the hall. Charles is leading, Sgt. MacNeil is trailing. SCP-6118 struggles. Brinley and Vollan begin to drag SCP-6118 down the hall.

SCP-6118 regains footing. It draws a gun from Brinley's holster. SCP-6118 shoots Brinley in the side. Brinley lets go of SCP-6118 and falls. Vollan attempts to grab its left wrist. Charles turns around.

SCP-6118 shoots Vollan in the shoulder. Vollan recoils and falls to the ground. Charles approaches and wrestles for the gun. MacNeil approaches. SCP-6118 lets go of the gun and grapples Charles.

scp-6118%20incident%20log%203

A still taken of SCP-6118 at 10:32 AM via one of the cameras in the South Biohazard Hallway.

Charles throws SCP-6118 into MacNeil. MacNeil lifts SCP-6118 and tries to pin it to the wall. SCP-6118 kicks off of the wall, causing itself and MacNeil to fall backwards. SCP-6118 rolls out of MacNeil's grasp and draws a gun from MacNeil's holster.

SCP-6118 stands. Charles grabs its wrist and moves to pin it to the wall. SCP-6118 shoots Charles in the shoulder. MacNeil regains footing. SCP-6118 shoots MacNeil and Charles in one leg respectively. Both fall.

All members of the security detail are on the floor and unable to get up.

SCP-6118 leans against the wall. A few moments pass. SCP-6118 continues down the hall.

A second security detail of four is alerted of the breach, as well as a medical team to treat the injured security detail.

Camera Change: Hallway intersection

Security detail 2 intercepts SCP-6118. SCP-6118 shoots Sgt. Ferguson in the chest; the bullet is stopped by Ferguson's vest. Ferguson and Ssg. Lang grab SCP-6118's wrists. SCP-6118 attempts to tear away. Sgt. Brodbeck unlocks a pair of handcuffs.

SCP-6118 kicks Ferguson in the kneecap with enough force that Ferguson's leg inverts. Ferguson exclaims in pain and stumbles. SCP-6118 kicks in Ferguson's second kneecap and Ferguson collapses against the wall. Lang pivots around SCP-6118, continuing to hold its wrists. Brodbeck and Cpl. Segal approach.

Segal grabs SCP-6118's arms and holds them still while Brodbeck handcuffs its hands together. SCP-6118 vocalises something that may be an expletive.7

Ssg. Lang: Calm down.

Sgt. Brodbeck: Where are we taking him?

Sgt. Ferguson: Secure sector, room- room 15.

Sgt. Brodbeck: Hang in there.

Sgt. Ferguson: [Wincing] Yeah.

A medical team is dispatched to help Guard 1.
Lang, Brodbeck, and Segal start moving down the hall, maintaining their hold on SCP-6118. It struggles. Segal pats SCP-6118.

Cpl. Segal: C'mon kid. It's over.

SCP-6118 exhales sharply and ceases struggling. The group continues towards Secure Room 15.


SCP-6118 was secured in restraints inside Room 15 at 10:53. The following interview was conducted an hour later.

Addendum 6118.10: EEG Results Summary

An electroencephalogram was performed on SCP-6118 on 17/6/2020 at 10:52. The appropriate safety precautions were taken to ensure that it was not able to act out violently. It did not provide resistance. Different images were correlated with brain activity.

EEG notable spikes, from lowest microvolt to highest:


  • The SCP Foundation symbol - 20 mV
  • A woman using a microscope - 36 mV
  • Jupiter, from orbit - 40 mV
  • The Earth, from orbit - 58 mV
  • An astronaut in an EVA space suit, orbiting Earth - 62 mV
  • The Titan Centaur launch - 63 mV
  • Several kinds of armouries - 78 mV (average)

Addendum 6118.11: Further Testing

On 23/6/2020, SCP-6118 was returned to its containment cell and unbound on the basis that it would not act violently towards any personnel. Three prop guns were introduced to its containment cell:

  • An MP5
  • An FN p90
  • A 35M rifle

SCP-6118 was instructed to pick up each firearm, motion loading them, and motion firing them. A variety of targets were displayed in the observation room, and it was encouraged to attempt to "shoot" them.

SCP-6118 was successful in "using" all of the prop guns.


Addendum 6118.12: Incident Log 5 Summary

On 24/6/2020, four civilians ignored the many warnings and barricades set up to keep the public away from SCP-6118-7. All four trespassed into the on-site containment site, then proceeded to enter the vehicle and take photos of the interior with smartphones. Remote monitoring alarms were triggered and MTF Beta-7 ("Maz Hatters") was deployed.

A local network blackout was fabricated as to not let any photo- or videographical evidence of SCP-6118-7 be released. However, several text messages were unable to be stopped in time; the messages being invitations to observe the vehicle as a larger group.

Roadblocks were set up to inhibit access to the area, with a cover story referencing wildfires as the reason for the limited access. This did not deter the invitees, who were able to evade the blockades before a secure perimeter could be set.

It took a total of 42 minutes for MTF to arrive to the scene, during which the three additional civilians trespassed and also entered the vehicle. Transport to Area-12 was arranged for all seven civilians.

The following is footage from the body cam of the MTF Beta-7 mission leader.

Video Log 6118.VL.2

SCP-6118-7 is in frame, as well as six unidentified civilians. The visible civilians turn in alarm when they see MTF Beta-7.

MTF Beta-7-1: Everyone, remain calm. Put your hands up, and come out of the vehicle.

Civilian 1: Oh my god- This- Are you guys the police? What is this?

Civilian 2: We were just curious, I- It's- [gags]

Civilian 3: [Hyperventilating] What's that blue stuff?

Civilian 1: I can't- It's-

Civilian 4: Explain this!

MTF Beta-7-1: Hands up. Come out, now!

Civilian 3 starts crying.

Civilian 5: We're sorry-

MTF Beta-7-1: Hands up!

All civilians put their hands in the air.
MTF Beta-7-1 and -2 move into SCP-6118-7. The rest of MTF Beta-7 form a perimeter around the civilians.

MTF Beta-7-1 enters SCP-6118-7. An unidentified civilian is sitting in one of the flight chairs, filming the interior with a smartphone. They have noticeable blue streaks on their hand, pants, and phone screen. Civilian 7 yells and rapidly stands up when they see MTF Beta-7-1 and -2, dropping the phone.

Civilian 7: Who the fuck are you? What's going on here?

MTF Beta-7-2: Put your hands up and calmly exit the vehicle.

Civilian 7: No! What is this stuff? [Civilian 7 gestures to the fluids on the floor.] What kind of space goo is this?

MTF Beta-7-1: Remain calm. Put your hands up and calmly exit the vehicle.

Civilian 7: Don't you tell me what to-

MTF Beta-7-1 and -2 grab Civilian 7 and escort them out of SCP-6118-7.
Civilians 1-6 are lined up in front of a Foundation transport unit. The rest of MTF Beta-7 are on either side of the line.

Civilian 7: Where are you taking us?

Civilian 7 is deposited into the line. MTF Beta-7 begins loading all civilians into the Foundation transport unit.

Civilian 7: You gotta tell us! You're the government, right? Where are we going?

Civilian 6: Do we get Miranda rights?

MTF Beta-7-1: No. We ain't cops.

The transport unit's doors close.

The civilians were then transported to Area-12's Biohazard Isolation wing due to the possibility of them having contracted SCP-6118-B.

MTF Beta-7 remained at the on-site containment site and successfully sterilised SCP-6118-7 with ionizing radiation, then transported what they could to Area-12. The structure did not remain intact.

Upon arrival to Area-12, viral tests were administered to the civilians, looking specifically for SCP-6118-B. The tests came back positive for the anomalous virus, and the seven civilians were deemed infected.

By 26/6/2020, all infected humans have fallen ill with preliminary symptoms of SCP-6118-B:

  • Headaches
  • Coldness/numbness of the extremities
  • Shortness of breath

Proposal: Infect SCP-6118 with pneumonia to produce anomalous immune cells to treat the new infected humans.

Yes No Abstain
N. Lancaster S. Monaghan J. Azema
I. Alvarado
A. Parsoei

Status: APPROVED

Addendum 6118.13: 28/6/2020 Situation Update

The incubation period has passed, and SCP-6118 is infected with pneumonia. Production of anomalous immune cells started.

All infected humans have fallen ill with more severe SCP-6118-B symptoms, including:

  • Loss of circulation in the extremities
  • Severe coughing fits
  • Vomiting
  • Vomiting blood
  • Coughing blood
Total expired: 19
Total sick: 7
Total recovered: 8

Addendum 6118.14: 1/7/2020 Situation Update

Treatment occurs according to plan.

Total expired: 19
Total sick: 6
Total recovered: 9

Addendum 6118.15: 4/7/2020 Situation Update

Treatment continues normally.

Total expired: 19
Total sick: 3
Total recovered: 12

Addendum 6118.16: 7/7/2020 Situation Update

Treatment concludes admirably.

Total expired: 19
Total sick: 0
Total recovered: 15

The recovered civilians were administered amnestics and collective false memories "Camping Trip" and "Blackout Drunk" were implanted. A campsite was set up, and all seven civilians were transported into tents. Messaging records and media taken of SCP-6118-7 were erased.

The civilians decided to remain at the campsite for two nights before returning to their respective homes. During this time, no discussion pertaining to SCP-6118-7 occurred.

SCP-6118 was considered recovered enough to return to its regular containment cell on 10/8/2020.

Addendum 6118.17: Incident Log 6 Summary

Since 28/4/2020, at 17:00 every day, SCP-6118 has been compliant in being fed. However, on 10/8/2020 at 17:00, SCP-6118 did not unzip its jumpsuit when asked. It sat facing away from Dr. McGill holding its pillow to its chest and refused to move or speak. Dr. McGill was unwilling to disturb it, and left SCP-6118's containment cell.

Dr. Arlen was instructed to access SCP-6118's IV catheter and attach it to an IV pump. Two nurses, Reed and Mayer, were provided to assist. Physical force was suggested. A reduction in temperature to 12 degrees was recommended to slow SCP-6118's ability to react. Dr. McGill was in charge of temperature controls, supervising from the observation room.

Video Log 6118.VL.3

Dr. Arlen enters SCP-6118's containment cell. Both nurses enter, one carrying an SCP-6118-specific IV kit, the other carrying humanoid restraints and wheeling in an IV pump.

Dr. Arlen: I'm Dr. Arlen. I'm here to feed you. You can help me do that, or I will do it for you.

Dr. Arlen: Okay, I'm going to need to take your pillow now, and I'm going to unzip your jumpsuit.

Dr. Arlen takes the pillow from SCP-6118. It balls its hands in its lap. Dr. Arlen kneels next to SCP-6118 and unzips its jumpsuit down to the abdomen. Reed kneels opposite Dr. Arlen.

Reed hands Dr. Arlen the IV kit. Dr. Arlen sets the IV kit on the ground and begins to open it.

SCP-6118 turns and grabs the handle of the IV kit and attempts to hit Dr. Arlen in the head with it. Dr. Arlen grabs its wrist and wrestles for the IV kit. Reed grabs SCP-6118's shoulders and pins its upper body to the bed. Dr. Arlen removes the IV kit from SCP-6118's hand and stands up.

Dr. Arlen moves away from SCP-6118. Mayer kneels next to SCP-6118 and pins its legs to the bed. Dr. Arlen retrieves the restraints and kneels by SCP-6118's feet. He applies restraints to its ankles and legs with Mayer's help.

Dr. Arlen moves to SCP-6118's head and takes over pinning it to the bed. Reed applies restraints to SCP-6118's wrists and arms.

Dr. Arlen stands.

Dr. Arlen: You going to keep fighting?

Dr. Arlen, to Dr. McGill: How cold is it in here?

Dr. McGill, in response: 12 degrees Celsius.

Dr. Arlen, to SCP-6118: How are you feeling?

[Silence]

Dr. Arlen: Ignoring me after that?

Dr. Arlen shakes his head. He motions to Mayer to retrieve the IV kit and wheels the IV pump towards Reed.

Mayer arranges the contents of the IV kit, then passes it to Reed. Reed pushes SCP-6118's jumpsuit to the side to access its catheter. Reed sterilises the site and checks the line, then attaches it.

Reed: Now that wasn't so hard, was it?

Reed pats SCP-6118. Dr. Arlen presses "START" on the pump.

Dr. Arlen and both nurses exit the room. McGill adjusts the temperature of the room to 16 degrees, then exits the observation room.

Because SCP-6118 is (1) no longer a biohazard, (2) consistently combative, to the point where the staff at Area-12 are ill-equipped to handle it, and (3) better resources for containment are available at Site-19, SCP-6118 has been transferred to Site-19 with the expectation that it will remain there permanently.

Addendum 6118.18: Incident Log 7 Summary

On 12/8/2020, SCP-6118 refused to allow Dr. Wheeler to feed it, similarly to what occurred two days prior. It was immediately transported to the Site-19 medical ward.

However, during transport, false intel was received pertaining to a raid on Site-19. Communications were disrupted, and in the confusion, SCP-6118 was able to breach containment. While evading recontainment, SCP-6118 came into contact with SCP-[REDACTED]. SCP-6118 and SCP-[REDACTED] appeared to engage in discussion that was cut off by MTF arriving to the scene, who separated the two. SCP-6118 was subsequently transported to the Site-19 medical ward and provided nutrition without further incident.

A follow-up interview was conducted the next morning.

Addendum 6118.19: 26/8/2020 Situation Update

SCP-6118 has not exhibited any aggression or disrespectful behaviour since the incident on 12/8/2020. After talking to Dr. Mitchell about its past attitudes, this appears unusual for it, but not unwelcome. No matter why it happened, it's a good break of calm for an otherwise hectic project. -Dr. Whalen

Addendum 6118.20: 12/10/2020 Situation Update

After two months of complicit behaviour, SCP-6118 has been returned to its regular containment cell. More advanced books have been provided, as a reward for good behaviour.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License