SCP-6071
rating: +17+x

Item #: SCP-6071

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-6071's entrance perimeter is to be constantly watched by two security personnel members. Additionally, they must enter SCP-6071 every 3 days to check SCP-6071-A's status.

5072228597_abc9cbd629_b.jpg

SCP-6071's secondary hallway

Description: SCP-6071 refers to a structural assembly located in the underground vicinity of Site-04. The date of its building is currently unknown, as well as its constructor, however, due to various mechanisms found inside, it is believed that it was created between 1968 to 1970.

The construction itself does not have the capacity of an adequate structure to be underground, and due to this, it is extremely deteriorated; internal changes had to be applied to it to avoid possible collapses. Foundation's logo stampings can be found at some points in the complex.

Additionally, SCP-6071 has multiple rooms, some destroyed due to the previously mentioned details. Excavations are currently being carried out in search of possible information added to the nature of the construction1.

It has been found SCP-6071's structure is found around a central cell in which SCP-6071-A is contained2.

Addendum 6071.1: Recovered Documentation

After an initial reconnaissance in the reception area, multiple documents were found in a nearby office belonging to Eleazer Anderson. Subsequent searches of their current whereabouts were inconclusive.

Item's Designation Number: #4099N4TG00D-768

Notice: The item has properties that allow it to breach containment at any time.

Item's Description: Triakis octahedron composed of Sli-373. It is believed that it possesses a partial knowledge of the environment and an entity is found within it.

Current Containment Details: All personnel members whose function is to check the status of the abnormality must have memetic inoculation.

Report: [UNREADABLE]

The object seems to have cognito-hazardous properties that cause closeness to it. Any individual who comes into direct eye contact for a continuous period of 4 minutes will be affected and will try to establish a "friendly relationship" with it, sharing interests and information. It has been observed that the subjects affected by the abnormality tend to convince unaffected individuals to transfer or release the object.

The item has been found to be attracted to a specific location, which is close to the current 〔UNREADABLE〕.

Notes:

The object does not follow any communication system that can be detected with anti-cognito-hazardous filters or the like. However, knowing the type of properties it has, it is possible that a subsequent application of amnestic treatment to an affected subject may be more than enough to eliminate any trace of them. Tests are in progress.

Res. Eleazer Anderson


Department of Abnormalities

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License