SCP-6069

rating: +94+x
PurpleCupid.jpg

A section taken from the poem Roman de la Rose1 believed to be an artistic description of SCP-6069-A.

Item #: SCP-6069

Object Class: Thaumiel

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-6069-A is to be kept in cold-storage in the medical wing of Site-43.

SCP-6069-B and SCP-6069-C are in joint containment; SCP-6069-B is to be on SCP-6069-C's person at all times. All locations and the timing of designated targets' meeting place described by SCP-6069-C are to be catalogued for future reference. SCP-6069-C is to be deployed at said locations at the approximate time and ordered to mark the targets. SCP-6069-C is to be held in a standard humanoid containment cell at Site-43 when not active.

These procedures are scheduled to be updated pending results from Addendum-05

Description: SCP-6069-A is the corpse of an entity comprised of Akiva energy2, resembling a human male in its early thirties. Two red wings protrude from the subject's back measuring 1 meter in height and having a wingspan of 2.5 meters; the wings are confirmed to be genetically similar to birds belonging to the Columbidae family. SCP-6069-A is dressed in a purple medieval-style tunic and breeches and is adorned with a crown constructed from pure gold. An abundant amount of gunshot wounds are present on SCP-6069-A's waist, torso and head, matching those of an FN P90 submachine gun.

SCP-6069-B is a modified sniper rifle colored in shades of light pink, dark red, and royal purple. Artistic engravings of roses are present on the main body of SCP-6069-B, and the holes of the muzzle and trigger guard are shaped in the style of a cartoon heart. A bow comprised of sinew3 is wrapped around the stock and thus far resisted any attempts to untie or damage it. SCP-6069-B is capable of accepting any type of sniper ammunition and can be fired without complication. SCP-6069-B does not recoil when the trigger is pulled. Previously, SCP-6069-B had taken the form of a wooden recurve bow accompanied by a quiver of arrows with heart-shaped tips before morphing into its current form. SCP-6069-B can only be operated by SCP-6069-C, as it will fail to fire for any other individual.

SCP-6069-C is former Foundation security guard Ezekiel Todd, employed at Site-43 for over three years prior to SCP classification. SCP-6069-C possesses the same wing structure as SCP-6069-A but has demonstrated limited dexterity and proficiency in flying due to lack of experience4. SCP-6069-C constantly emits low levels of Akiva radiation which exponentially increase whenever the subject is welding SCP-6069-B, and will also be unperceivable to humans not associated with the Foundation. When SCP-6069-C uses SCP-6069-B to fire at two or more sentient beings, said beings will form romantic attachments towards each other, leading to the formation of intimate relationships if left uninterrupted. SCP-6069-C is innately able to sense when and where its presence is required to initiate the bonding process. SCP-6069-B is capable of nullifying its capacity of causing physical harm if certain measures are taken with SCP-6069-C (See Addendum-03 for further details).

History: On 02/14/2021, SCP-6069-A broke into Site-43 but was not detected by Foundation personnel until SCP-6069-C, with the use of the newly-developed OCULUS goggles5 witnessed SCP-6069-A preparing to use SCP-6069-B against Dr. Nicholas Cann and Helen Dray. Believing SCP-6069-A was attempting to assassinate them, SCP-6069-C opened fire on the entity, terminating it. The incident was captured on SCP-6069-C's OCULUS goggles.



The security system in Site-43 was alerted as a result and the security team was mobilized. All three anomalies were found in the hall in the pataphysical wing accompanied by four personnel. SCP-6069-A and SCP-6069-B were taken into containment; SCP-6069-C was placed into a temporary holding cell until a full assessment could be conducted. Accounts taken from personnel and SCP-6069-C, and the contents of the footage attracted high interest from the Theology and Teleology Department due to multiple indicators of the entity's origins. As such, they were tasked with research on all matters relating to SCP-6069. When questioned on its predicament, SCP-6069-C replied that while it was distressed at the idea of retiring from public life, it did comment that its wings were 'kind of neat at least.'

Addendum-01: On 2/15/21, various Exclusionary Sites9 reported that divorce rates across the globe had dramatically increased without apparent cause. This led to the conclusion that a CK-Class "End of Love" Scenario occurred the day prior. Director McInnis issued an emergency meeting and invited a handful of select personnel, including SCP-6069-C.



After the meeting, SCP-6069-C was sent to Site-43's shooting range and was ordered to practice using SCP-6069-B under the supervision of a Foundation sniper. SCP-6069-C revealed that its services were desperately needed in Canada, which is believed to be the epicenter of the CK-Class Scenario. SCP-6069-C collaborated with Foundation personnel in creating a detailed map for tracking required interventions and scheduling strategic deployments.

Addendum-02: Shortly after being approved for deployment, SCP-6069-C stated that its presence was needed near a restaurant within the city of Windsor. A handful agents were tasked with assisting and protecting SCP-6069-C during its activities. Agent Donovan and Agent Khan were personally assigned to SCP-6069-C due to their familiarity with the subject.



SCP-6069-C was successful in locating and firing at both targets. Agent Donovan and SCP-6069-C drove away from the area without complication. Agent Khan was tackled and arrested by several policemen on his way back to the car. After Agent Khan was detained on suspicions of terrorism, Foundation assets proceeded with presenting falsified information to the public while disclosing certain information relating to SCP-6069 to the Canadian diplomats in order to secure the agent's release.

Unlike previous tests, the bullet had physically interacted with the subjects, causing them to be wounded. The couple (later identified as Bryan Cover and Allyssa Green) were brought to a nearby hospital where they fully recovered. After being discharged, Cover's status on his social media account changed from being 'single' to now 'in a relationship.'

Addendum-03: Despite the success of SCP-6069-C's first deployment, further issues arose in relation to its abilities. While SCP-6069-C can potentially mark any sentient creature, it was shown that the marking of select individuals dramatically reduced the threat of the CK-Class Scenario. Furthermore, personnel from the Theology and Teleology Section theorized that the reason SCP-6069-B reacted differently to non-Foundation individuals was due to SCP-6069-C's metaphysical importance to the human psyche.

While the Foundation recognizes SCP-6069-C as an Akiva-based entity, non-Foundation individuals would not subconsciously recognize it as such which resulted in SCP-6069-B behaving like a non-anomalous sniper rifle. To amend this, a new uniform was assigned to SCP-6069-C to wear for further deployments in the future10. SCP-6069-C initially protested but eventually complied upon hearing the impending consequences for refusal. Soon after, SCP-6069-C was approved for deployment again. On 03/15/2021 a complication arose when SCP-6069-C accidently marked the wrong targets, resulting in a relationship's destruction.



Agent Donovan was suspended from his assignment due to both being recently affected by the CK Scenario and demonstrating emotionally comprised behavior and was given temporary leave. SCP-6069-C was disheartened with this decision and requested that it to be overturned; Site Director McInnis denied this request.

Addendum-04: After returning to Site-43, SCP-6069-C sent a formal request involving the assignment of a personal therapist to its case on the basis that this measure would help it on further deployments. It also contracted Dr. Nass about viewing information involving SCP-6069-A from the Theology and Teleology Department. Both requests were approved.

In the weeks that followed, SCP-6069-C demonstrated significant behavior changes as it became deeply involved with positive reinforcement training and meditation with help from its therapist. It was also around this time that SCP-6069-C became better acquainted with its wings, allowing it the ability to fly for at extremely short distances.

In more recent deployments, SCP-6069-C's marking of selected targets reduced the effects of the CK Scenario in Canada tremendously, overall decreasing the divorce rates to near cessation. This led to the discovery that SCP-6069-C's mental state was a key component for its anomalous capabilities, as when combined with its physical appearance it was able to increase the effectiveness of SCP-6069-B. SCP-6069-C again requested that Agent Donovan and Agent Khan be reassigned to its case; this was approved on the reasoning that it would improve SCP-6069-C's morale, making it more effective in deployment.



Following the latest deployment of 05/02/2021, SCP-6069-C successfully halted the CK Scenario in Canada which has furthermore has shown signs of receding. More notably, a small portion of divorces and relationship cessations have been completely reversed, including Agent Donovan's. SCP-6069-C's anomalous capabilities have been heightened to the point that its present attire was no longer necessary and it has been allowed to change back into its former uniform. Upon receiving this news, SCP-6069-C, Agent Khan, and Agent Donovan requested a bottle of whisky, food items from purchased from ████████ ████, and private use of the Site-43 Pursuit and Suppression Section break room. Request accepted.

Addendum-05: On 07/12/2021, the Theology and Teleology department devised a breakthrough for transferring the anomalous capabilities of SCP-6069-C onto other Foundation personnel. This process involves SCP-6069-C pressing a finger against the chest where the heart is located and concentrating a small portion of Akiva energy into the individual. While these individuals (Designated SCP-6069-D) do not posses SCP-6069-C's flight or innate knowledge, they do possess a lesser version of its antimemetic qualities and are able to mark individuals via physical contact.

Project Heartstring was formed to reduce the effects of the CK Scenario worldwide, leading to the creation of MTF Alpha-214 ("Cupid's Angels"). MTF Alpha-214 is tasked with marking designated targets with assistance from SCP-6069-C in relaying location information. SCP-6069-C was also promoted to captain of MTF Alpha-214 through proper training and was authorized to be deployed outside of Canada. With current estimates, it is predicted that the CK Scenario will be fully reversed by 2035.

Agent Donovan and Agent Khan were taken off the SCP-6069 assignment and allowed to resume their normal duties. Permission to allow SCP-6069-C visitation rights to Agent Donovan and Agent Khan once bi-monthly has been granted.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License