SCP-5935

rating: +575+x
warning.png
Item#: 5935
Level5
Containment Class:
esoteric
Secondary Class:
thaumiel
Disruption Class:
amida
Risk Class:
critical

header.png

SCP-5935.


Assigned Site Site Director Research Head Assigned Task Force
REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED

Cognitohazard Wa3/rning: For the safety of all persons accessing this document, certain names have been reclaimed. These names are no longer accessible.

Special Containment Procedures: Access to Point Aleph is restricted to members of the SCP Foundation Overseer Council. Access restriction is to be maintained remotely by Mobile Task Force Alpha-1 "Red Right Hand". Under absolutely no circumstances is any person to access SCP-5935 without authorization. Persons attempting to cross Point Aleph without authorization are to be destroyed on-sight.

SCP-5935-1 is currently contained within SCP-5935. No other containment procedures are necessary.

Description: SCP-5935 is an extradimensional location within a roughly 0.23km x 0.31km area at a point in the southern ocean, classified as Point Aleph. The interior dimension of SCP-5935 massively exceeds the exterior. An accurate measure of the area is nearly impossible to determine. The existence of the anomaly is nearly impossible to determine. The space is inaccessible by sea. The ocean surrounding SCP-5935 is constantly enshrouded by a thick fog that obscures vision of the interior of the space past the boundary line.

Within SCP-5935 is a single large, generally flat landmass. The landmass is the site of Pandaemonium, a megacity that covers the entirety of the island.

Pandaemonium is composed of many hundreds of millions of identical skyscrapers. Each individual skyscraper is roughly 430m tall, with supertowers exceeding 1.12km. The total population of Pandaemonium is unknown, and irrelevant.

The intended purpose of Pandaemonium is to contain SCP-5935-1.

SCP-5935-1 is an entity contained within Pandaemonium.1

Addendum 5935.1: Collected Information








Addendum 5935.2: Collected Audio Recordings

Addendum 5935.3: Recovered Subject Analysis

Addendum 5935.4: Additional Collected Information

Addendum 5935.5a: Automated Emergency Meeting Transcription

Addendum 5935.6: Medical Evaluation Transcript

Addendum 5935.5b: Automated Emergency Meeting Transcription

Addendum 5935.7: Interview

Addendum 5935.8: Collected Audio Recordings

Addendum 5935.9: Additional Collected Information

Addendum 5935.10: Mobile Task Force Alpha-1 Emergency Dispat//.2?

Addendum 5935.??: System Error








































Where is the warmth of your body?

Where is the beating of your heart?


































Special Containment Procedures: Due to the events of ██/██/████, SCP-5935 has been reclassified as EXPLAINED. No additional containment procedures are necessary.

Description: [DATA EXPUNGED]

Addendum 5935.1: When We Went Home










































Who are you?



Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License