SCP-5759
rating: +47+x

It was that easy, huh…
Oh honey, I'm coming soon baby… I'll be seeing you soon…



ITEM INFORMATION


!! server error: no header encountered @[DATA MISSING] !!



SPECIAL CONTAINMENT PROCEDURES


!! server error: no conproc encountered @[DATA MISSING] !!



DESCRIPTION


!! server error: no description encountered @[DATA MISSING] !!


Nothing on this file? Maybe there's an archived version of it… I need that damn raise…

open backdoor[ip 94.10O.123.170]
.
.
/run: access file 5759 {
.file-location:scpf.scp.net/5759
}

!! terminal error: no file encountered @[DATA MISSING] !!


/run: access file 5759 {
.file-location:scpf.scp.net/5759-arc
}

file encountered ![DATA FOUND]

Knew it.

access



ITEM INFORMATION


Item #: SCP-5759
Object Class: [REDACTED]
Site Responsible: REDACTED
Director: REDACTED
Research Head: REDACTED
Assigned Task Force: N/A
Level 5/5759
AMIDA

SPECIAL CONTAINMENT PROCEDURES


Due to SCP-5759's relations with PROJECT VISHAAK, surface-level information is to be classified LEVEL-5 (TOP SECRET), while further information is to be classified LEVEL-6 (COSMIC TOP SECRET).
Furthermore, all files related to PROJECT VISHAAK are to be preceded by a COGNITOMOLE

Containment of SCP-5759 itself is regarded as unnecessary.


DESCRIPTION


[DATA EXPUNGED]



[!] there is one (1) related file available

Bingo… I could get a lawyer with this…

access



ADDENDUM 5759/2: Council Vote Summary


PROPOSAL: Integrate SCP-5759 into Foundation operations

YEA NAY ABS.
Pending.
Pending.
Pending.
Pending.
Pending.
Pending.
Pending.
Pending.
Pending.
Pending.
Pending.
Pending.
Pending.
ADDITIONAL VOTE
Administrator Pending.
STATUS
PENDING (?/?/?)

…Shit… Hell, maybe not.

import_file {
o5-clearance.cif
}

clearance change requested
«input o5 credentials to proceed

Fuck… what was it…

the hound of hell has three heads

server error: [!] outdated credentials inputted
.
one (1) try left — prompt "does the black moon howl?"


as long as the fish bites the hook

clearance change accepted: "as long as the fish bites the hook"


access

ITEM INFORMATION


Item #: SCP-5759
Object Class: THAUMIEL
[PENDING YESOD]
Site Responsible: OVERSIGHT-SITE 13
Director: THE DESIGNER
Research Head: THE DESIGNER
Assigned Task Force: N/A
Level 5/5759
AMIDA


Yesod? We weren't told what that is…
It's gotta be really big if it gets an esoteric class…



SPECIAL CONTAINMENT PROCEDURES


Due to SCP-5759's relations with PROJECT VISHAAK, surface-level information is to be classified LEVEL-5 (TOP SECRET), while further information is to be classified LEVEL-6 (COSMIC TOP SECRET).
Furthermore, all files related to PROJECT VISHAAK are to be preceded by a COGNITOMOLE

Containment of SCP-5759 itself is regarded as unnecessary.


DESCRIPTION


SCP-5759 refers to a series of files located on the SCiPNet database which appeared on the database on █/██/████.

The following year, they were integrated into PROJECT VISHAAK.

 

-=FURTHER INFORMATION IS CLASSIFIED LEVEL-6 (COSMIC TOP SECRET)=-

 

ADDENDA 1/2 ARE UNAVAILABLE TO YOUR
CLEARANCE


However, this is getting better, maybe I can get it after all…



ADDENDUM 5759/3: SCP-5759 Instances


Prior to the integration of SCP-5759 into Foundation operations, several instances of SCP-5759 had been registered.
A log of these has been provided below.
It is noteworthy that there is no further evidence of these anomalies ever existing.

OCCUPIED FILE OBJECT CLASS
SCP-████ Euclid
DESCRIPTION
SCP-████ refers to a predatory creature that inhabits reflective surfaces. When someone comes into contact with the surface, SCP-████ will lunge out of the surface and pull the victim into it. SCP-████ has been observed to remain outside of the surface after an attack.

OCCUPIED FILE OBJECT CLASS
SCP-███ Keter
DESCRIPTION
SCP-███ refers to a vaguely reptilian creature of unknown origin that possesses extreme intelligence and an immense hatred for all lifeforms.

OCCUPIED FILE OBJECT CLASS
SCP-████ Safe
DESCRIPTION
SCP-████ refers to a series of 18th-century paintings depicting a woman in black attire. This woman is represented in a variety of situations, such as in a household or in an apocalyptic landscape. A connection between these scenes and anomalous occurrences has been found.

[FURTHER ENTRIES OMITTED FOR BREVITY]



ADDENDUM 5759/4: Project Proposal


PROJECT VISHAAK
Research Team: Surrealistic Dept. — Site-██
Project Date: ██/█/████

Proposal Statement:
To create a medium by which to cloak the Foundation.


REQUESTED RESOURCES:

Name/Designation Synopsis Access Type/s Justification
SCP-5759 A series of entries on the SCiPNet database that anomalously appeared on █/██/████. Access to all documentation; use of anomaly; use of database slot "SCP-5759". Anomaly could be modified for the purpose of PROJECT VISHAAK.
~15% of the Dept. Of Surrealistics N/A Use of personnel. Proposal requires large amounts of manpower, and due to the Proposal at hand, Dept. Of Surrealistics is the most appropriately suited for it.
~1% of the Dept. Of Infotech N/A Use of resources and personnel. Due to the existence of the project within the database, several members of Infotech are required.
SCP-6579 A phenomenon that kills anyone who views Dr. Cambridge, or spends a significant amount of time observing his office. Use of anomaly. [REDACTED]

PROJECT DETAILS:

PROJECT VISHAAK involves the modification of SCP-5759 to allow for [DATA EXPUNGED].
As such, it is requested that any and all information regarding it be classified at LEVEL-5 (TOP SECRET) and LEVEL-6 (COSMIC TOP SECRET) clearances.

Personnel are requested to have knowledge of Surrealistics, Infotech, and Temporal Anomalies.

The objective of the project consists of setting up "dummy files" through the SCiPNet database, utilizing files that are already unusable, to avoid classified information from being leaked into the public/GoIs.



You just failed at that, good sir. Delta's gonna enjoy this… As am I.
…I doubt I can get Cosmic Top Secret access, though…


import_file {
o6-clearance.cif
}

[!] o6 clearance requires identity verification [!]


back

Yeah there's no way I'm getting this, but that's alright; Delta has got to have enough with this.

clearance change accepted: "the widow weeps under the moonlight"

…the fuck?


opening additional file/s



ADDENDUM 5759/5: Inner Workings, A Paper By THE DESIGNER



You take the fishhook and fondly regard its sharpness. The drive with which it expresses its nature. If only you could achieve such a pinnacle. You prick your thumb against it. The drop of blood is perfect in the same way the fishhook is. The hook exists to snare. The blood exists to bleed. If only you had such purpose.
Unknown

hook

The goal of PROJECT VISHAAK was, as you may know, "To create a medium by which to cloak the Foundation".

This was achieved by the use of SCP-5759 — and several other anomalies — and the modification of several unusable files on the SCiPNet database that modified any and all text inputted into them, distorting the reader's experience and making it an endless spiral towards a conclusion that is never reached.

I doubt you need me to elaborate more, further information will be given to those members of the OVERSEER COUNCIL that request it.

1/38


Wait, oh shit…

kibkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
.
.
.
.
access file: scp-5759

It can't be this easy, right?


scp_logo_red.png

COGNITOMOLE NOTICE

Access to this file is limited to personnel with level 5-5759 clearance. Upon accessing the file, Foundation COGNITOMOLE 23B_cm663 will embed within your subconscious. By continuing, you agree to allow your identity, location, eye movements, bodily movements, and biosignature to be tracked by 23B_cm663 for up to 72 hours. Unauthorized personnel accessing the file may be subject to disciplinary measures including cognitive suppression and remote termination.

— Agree and continue —


y

embedding cognitomole [!], accessing file


It was that easy, huh…
Oh honey, I'm coming soon baby… I'll be seeing you soon…

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


THE DESIGNER — We've got an intruder in the database.

THE FIRST — Hm… What files have been breached?

THE DESIGNER — SCP-5759, so it's no problem.

THE FIRST — What iteration, then?

THE DESIGNER — Real one, actually. Hilarious, if you ask me. At least this one will know what's happening when they're looped.

THE FIRST — We can laugh about that tonight.

.
.

THE DESIGNER — They seem pretty good. Managed to access the Level 5 file quite quickly.

THE FIRST — I feel sorry for this one, then. Eternity will not be nice to them.

THE DESIGNER — It's the price to pay.


Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License