SCP-5728

rating: +36+x
Item#: 5728
Level3
Containment Class:
euclid
Secondary Class:
none
Disruption Class:
keneq
Risk Class:
warning

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-5728-1 is to be contained in standard humanoid containment units at Site-06, with necessary alterations being made in accordance with the containment of SK-BIO entities.1

It is to be fed 1.3kg of raw meat once a week. The cadaver of SCP-5728-2 is to be preserved for use in the training of medical personnel for the examination of Sarkic cult members.

Description: SCP-5728 refers to two entities, from here on known as SCP-5728-1 and -2. SCP-5728-1 is the last of the SK-BIO type entities created during Incident-5728-A by a group of Proto-Sarkic cultists inhabiting the town of Arlingpool, Nevada. DNA sequencing performed on SCP-5728-1 has revealed a mutated variant of the baseline human genome.

SCP-5728-1 possesses several anomalous traits such as a strong healing factor that is able to repair gunshot wounds within 2 hours. In addition to this, it also has blade-like appendages on its hands and a third limb protruding from its back. SCP-5728-1 is noted as wearing the tattered remains of a UIU uniform circa 1947 and reacts violently to any efforts to remove it. There are also several mildly radioactive third-degree burns present on the back of SCP-5728-1, the radiation emitted is insufficient to cause any long term harm.

SCP-5728-2 resembles a Caucasian human of Uralic descent with the physical appearance of a 30-year-old despite being at least 150 years old. The entity was 1.7 meters tall, with an average build and brown hair with small signs of ageing present such as wrinkles and the greying of hair. Its genome more closely resembled baseline human DNA with only minor alterations preset. It identified itself as Nikita Lebedev, one of six known Karcists in Arlingpool, who specialized in the medical treatment of the local population.

The most significant of these properties was the presence of SK-BIO Type 006 organisms within its body, which contributed to the entity's longevity. A slight healing factor was also observed but this property degraded over time until it was rendered completely negligible.

During much of the early period of its containment, SCP-5728-2 suffered from clinical depression. It was frequently observed praying for forgiveness and often requested to leave, though actual escape attempts were rare. Sessions with an on-site psychiatrist were offered but were turned down. However, exactly 12 years after Incident 5728-B, SCP-5728-2 was shown to have much higher morale. When questioned it insisted this was because 'I finally got an answer.' SCP-5728-2 refused to elaborate further.

SCP-5728-2 was recovered from a small wooden hut in Western Nevada, on September 15th, 1963, guarded by SCP-5728-1. SCP-5728-2 was found to be gravely ill, with a later physical examination confirming severe radiation poisoning. After the capture of SCP-5728-1, the entity surrendered peacefully and was taken into custody without incident.

To date, only these instances from the Arlingpool sect have been recovered, though sightings of similar entities in the Bohemian and Bavarian Forests as well as in Central Italy have been reported. An investigation into a possible link between these entities and the Arlingpool Cultists is currently ongoing.


WARNING: THE FOLLOWING FILE IS LEVEL 4/5728 CLASSIFIED


ANY ATTEMPT TO ACCESS THIS FILE WITHOUT LEVEL 4/5728 AUTHORIZATION WILL BE LOGGED AND WILL LEAD TO IMMEDIATE DISCIPLINARY ACTION.



Addendum 5728-B:
On April 25th, 1994, SCP-5728-2, while being escorted to its monthly medical check-up, complained of a headache and collapsed. Further examination found that the entity's recorded radiation sickness resulted in the development of terminal cancer. The entity refused further medical treatment and, after finishing a final prayer, died in its sleep at 4:00 pm, April 26th, 1994. SCP-5728-2's cadaver was subject to a standard autopsy and it was found that all SK-BIO Type 006 organisms within its body were dead.

With the death of SCP-5728-2, all members of the Church of the Scorched Earth are now deceased and this group is to be considered Neutralised.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License