SCP-5635


  • rating: +44+x

Item#: 5635
Level2
Containment Class:
euclid
Secondary Class:
none
Disruption Class:
dark
Risk Class:
notice

CubeSatClose

SCP-5635 in its dormant state.

Special Containment Procedures: Operators at Site-111 are to observe SCP-5635 and intercept any transmissions sent out from the satellite. All intercepted transmissions should be recorded and logged.

During a CONSOLE event, any transmission that reaches a civilian should be traced and the civilian is to be located. The civilian and any involved parties are to be amnesticized.

Description: SCP-5635 is a sapient, nanosatellite-class CubeSat following a geostationary orbit in the upper limits of the thermosphere. The satellite's structure is 10x10x11cm in size. SCP-5635's intelligence is almost identical to that of a human with exceptional aptitude for communication and interpretation. It has a notable affinity for being meditated and reflective, rarely displaying connotations of hostility.

A CONSOLE event is declared when SCP-5635 establishes contact with a civilian via an electronic device. Devices include, but are not limited to, mobile phones, desktop computers, laptops, smartwatches, tablets, or any device that allows for audio input and output. The civilian chosen typically is an adolescent and has significant mental health degradation. SCP-5635's potential range of effect envelops the entirety of the globe. During these events, SCP-5635 will attempt to aid in the subject's distress and will only terminate the consultation when it has achieved its goal.

SCP-5635-1 was an eleven-year-old female from Thailand named 'Malee Chanthara'. SCP-5635 had conducted several counselling sessions with SCP-5635-1, atypical of the standard singular session with subjects. A deep therapeutic relationship between the two entities had formed as a result. SCP-5635-1 has been diagnosed with Dissociative Fugue Disorder and also suffers from frequent anxiety attacks.





Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License