SCP-555-J


rating: +44+x
Item#: 555-J
Level1
Containment Class:
esoteric
Secondary Class:
thaumiel
Disruption Class:
dark
Risk Class:
notice

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-555-J is only to be handled by MTF Omega-8 ("Janitors")12. Due to the incredible utility of SCP-555-J, all requests made by SCP-555-J are to be fulfilled to the furthest ability of the Foundation.

Description: SCP-555-J is a squid with a wooden mop handle attached to its back. SCP-555-J possesses Level 4 reality-bending properties, however, it only uses its powers to clean floors. Furthermore, it will only use these properties when physically pushed across a surface. SCP-555-J has shown no desire to utilize its powers for anything other than this purpose and as such is not considered a risk. SCP-555-J is able to vocalize but cannot locomote on its own. It consistently expresses excitement about cleaning nearby surfaces, which appears to be the only topic that SCP-555-J is willing to discuss.

Addendum: Interview Log

<Begin Log>

Dr. Furrow: Hello SCP-555-J. Could you tell me what your purpose is?

SCP-555-J: To clean! I clean all the floor!!!

Dr. Furrow: Alright then. Do you know where you came fro-

SCP-555-J: SHLOOORP!!!

Dr. Furrow: What- Why did you just do that?

SCP-555-J: That's the sound of me going in the mop bucket!

Dr. Furrow: I was just in the middle of asking you a question! Whatever. Can you-

SCP-555-J: SHWISH SHWASH SHWOOSH!!!

Dr. Furrow: SCP-555-J, can you please—

SCP-555-J: That's me sliding across the dirty floor!!

Dr. Furrow: Yeah. I get that. I'd like to get through just one question? Please?

SCP-555-J: Sounds good to me!

Dr. Furrow: How are you able to thi-

SCP-555-J: FWISHHHH!

Dr. Furrow: OH COME, ON!!!! SHUT UP! I WILL ASK YOU THESE QUESTIONS OR SO HELP ME I SHALL NEVER LET YOU CLEAN AGAIN!!!!

SCP-555-J: That last noise was me being rung out by the way.

Dr. Furrow: I am going to ask a question now. You aren't going to interrupt me this time. Right?

SCP-555-J: SHLORP! That means yes in Mop!

Dr. Furrow: Alright. Now, if you could please just tell me- Are you going to stay quiet?

SCP-555-J: SHLORP!

Dr. Furrow: That response keeps me hesitant but I'll continue. Do you… have… any idea… -no interruptions? Alright then! Where are you fro-

SCP-555-J: FWOOOMP!!!

<End Log>

The cleanliness of all Foundation sites has increased by 70%. Dr. Furrow has been put on indefinite leave.

rating: +44+x

Porridge

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License