SCP-5360

rating: +28+x

Item #: SCP-5360 Level 3/5360
Object Class: Safe Classified

map-final.png

An approximate floor plan of SCP-5360.


Special Containment Procedures:

SCP-5360 and the adjacent properties are to be put under the jurisdiction of the local Site-712. A cover story will be disseminated that SCP-5360 is to be made a city landmark. The appearance of SCP-5360 and all evidence will be logged daily. A mobile testing location will be constructed for ease of access in this purpose. Only Level 3+ personnel may have access to SCP-5360. Due to Incident 5360-1, all personnel assigned for longer than a week must undergo mandatory psychiatric evaluation. Researcher Kazato will be the Head Researcher for SCP-5360 following Incident 5360-1.


Description:

SCP-5360 is the designation for the murder scene of Vincent Taglietti (and by extent, the estate). 5360's anomalous properties manifest daily at approximately 1 AM. At this time, all pertinent evidence within the estate will disappear and reappear within five minutes. However, the evidence will have either greatly changed or no longer be relevant to the murder. Additionally, the corpse will re-manifest with a different cause of death and as an entirely different person.

A list of various changes have been composed, which include:

  • A Colt M1911A1 handgun re-manifested as a Smith & Wesson Model 10 revolver.
  • A 30-year old male with a death by gunshot re-manifested as a 23-year old female with a death by manual strangulation.
  • Any pictures or video taken of the crime scene are corrupted (digitally) or blank (film).

Currently, none of the corpses produced by SCP-5360 have been identified. A list of all SCP-5360 appearances and pieces of evidence is available upon request.


Item History:

SCP-5360 was discovered in Spring Green, Wisconsin on March 14th, 2019, after the murder of its owner Vincent Taglietti. When police investigators first attempted to investigate, 5360's anomalous properties manifested. The Foundation took jurisdiction over the investigation six days later and enacted temporary containment procedures; full containment was implemented ten days from 5360's first manifestation. The murder of Vincent Taglietti has not been solved.


Addendum 01: Incident 5360-1



WARNING: THE FOLLOWING ADDENDUM IS LEVEL 5/5360 CLASSIFIED


ANY ATTEMPT TO ACCESS THESE ADDENDUM WITHOUT LEVEL 5/5360 AUTHORIZATION WILL BE LOGGED AND WILL LEAD TO IMMEDIATE DISCIPLINARY ACTION.



Addendum 02: Researcher Kazato Interview Log


Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License