SCP-5282

rating: +39+x
Item#: 5282
Level2
Containment Class:
euclid
Secondary Class:
none
Disruption Class:
vlam
Risk Class:
notice

BB.png

SCP-5282-1 and SCP-5282-2, respectively.

Special Containment Procedures:

SCP-5282-1 is to be kept in a standard humanoid containment cell. This cell must not exceed an area of 8m x 8m. SCP-5282-1 is not to exit the containment cell except during testing. SCP-5282-1 is to be provided with the following:

  • One plush doll. Subject is permitted to request a change.
  • One "LEGO Bricks & More - Creative Bucket," for recreational purposes.
  • Five coloring books of any brand. Books may be swapped at the request of subject.
  • One box of crayons, any brand.

SCP-5282-2 is to be kept in a standard anomalous item storage locker directly adjacent to SCP-5282-1's cell. SCP-5282-2's recall radius must encompass SCP-5282-1's cell at all times to prevent any unintended containment breaches.

Both SCP-5282-1 and -2 are currently housed at Site-17.

Description: SCP-5282-1 is a female of Western European descent, 105 cm tall, weighing 15.3 kg (~33.7 lbs). SCP-5282-1's apparent age is estimated to be four or five years, however, SCP-5282-1 has been in Foundation custody for several years without any notable change in appearance. SCP-5282-1 refers to itself as "Ava," and states that it does not know its last name.
Little Ava and her beautiful toys,
SCP-5282-2 is the collective designation given to a set of 50 wooden alphabet blocks of varying size. Material analysis of SCP-5282-2 reveals no anomalous materials or structures.
Wanted by all of the girls and the boys
SCP-5282-2's primary anomalous effect manifests when SCP-5282-1 arranges a selection of SCP-5282-2 instances to spell out the name of a noun in the English language. When this takes place, the object described will appear within the general vicinity of SCP-5282-1 within approx. 5 seconds. SCP-5282-2 does not produce these objects, rather, the object is taken from where it was previously located and deposited near SCP-5282-1. The method of transportation is unknown, and is theorized to be anomalous in nature as well.
The colorful letters
SCP-5282-2's secondary anomalous effect occurs when SCP-5282-1 travels a certain distance away from a given SCP-5282-2 instance, which has been designated the "recall radius." This field is spherical in shape, and extends approx. 15m from each SCP-5282-2 instance. When SCP-5282-1 exits this radius, the given SCP-5282-2 instance will immediately appear within 1m of SCP-5282-1.
Make everything better,
Discovery:

SCP-5282-1 and -2 were recovered on ██/██/████. Prior to recovery, several news stations published articles regarding the sudden appearance of a fossilized Tyrannosaurus rex skeleton at █████ █████ ███████ Daycare Center, in [DATA REDACTED], USA. Elsewhere, reports were made about the sudden disappearance of the same Tyrannosaurus rex skeleton at the [DATA REDACTED] Museum of Natural Sciences. Upon investigation, SCP-5282-1 and -2 were found at the site of the appearance, bearing several other objects of unknown origin. The Tyrannosaurus rex skeleton was returned, and amnestics properly distributed. SCP-5282-1's parents have not been identified, however, there is a possibility that [DATA REDACTED].
Always spreading feelings of joy!


-Dr. W
Test Logs:

Test 5282-01

Spelled Word

"ROCK"

Times Performed

One

Results

One small stone, weighing about 1.5 kg

Test 5282-02

Spelled Word

"FRUIT"

Times Performed

Five

Results

Five ripe apples, Red Delicious variety

Notes

SCP-5282-1 described this type of apple to be their "favorite." - Researcher Weaver

Test 5282-03

Spelled Word

"TREE"

Times Performed

One

Results

One adult English oak tree, with roots still intact. Appearance caused significant damage to the roof of the testing room, which was quickly repaired.

Test 5282-04

Spelled Word

"COMPUTER"

Times Performed

One

Results

One Dell laptop, owned by Researcher Mallory

Test 5282-05

Spelled Word

"DOG"

Times Performed

Three

Results

One Japanese Spitz, randomly appearing near SCP-5282-1 three consecutive times.

Notes

The Japanese Spitz in question was provided by Researcher Weaver, and was shown to SCP-5282-1 prior to testing.

Test 5282-06

Spelled Word

"GOOD DOG"

Times Performed

One

Results

SCP-343, bearing the appearance of a Great Dane

Notes

While this was intended to test whether SCP-5282-2 would cause things to appear based on SCP-5282-1's preference, a misspelling of the word "good" led to a minor containment breach. I am going to suggest that SCP-5282-1 be guided in the spelling of words via SCP-5282-2 from this point on to prevent any further unintended containment breaches. We're just lucky that this happened before we tried to spell "lizard" or something. - Site Director Bryson

Test 5282-07

Spelled Word

"███████ WEAVER"

Times Performed

One

Results

Researcher Weaver, being transported ~2m from a sitting position.

Test 5282-08

Spelled Word

"██████ MALLORY"

Times Performed

One

Results

Researcher Mallory, being transported ~3m from a standing position.

Test 5282-09

Spelled Word

"AVA"

Times Performed

One

Results

N/A

Test 5282-10

Spelled Word

"ANYTHING"

Times Performed

Three

Results

One CD copy of "Ice Ice Baby" by Vanilla Ice, one unidentified house key, and one carrot.

Test 5282-11

Spelled Word

"MOMMY"

Times Performed

One

Results

N/A

Test 5282-12

Spelled Word

"DADDY"

Times Performed

One

Results

[DATA REDACTED]

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License