SCP-5095

rating: +220+x

O5-12
To: O5-3 Details

Re: N/A
April 12th, 2018 at 12:57 PM

O5-3
To: O5-12 Details

N/A
April 12th, 2018 at 12:15 PM

Max,

I've got a few things I need to talk about with you. I trust you more than anyone else here, and I'm sure you'll understand.

Mary Eliot
O5-3

Mary,

I'm here for you, dear friend. Thank you for confiding in me.

Maxwell McKenna
O5-12

04/13/2018

BY ORDER OF THE OVERSEER COUNCIL

The following file is restricted to O5-4, O5-10, and O5-12. Unauthorized access is forbidden.

5095

O5-12
To: O5-3 Details

Re: Retirement
April 13th, 2018 at 8:40 PM

O5-3
To: O5-12 Details

Retirement
April 12th, 2018 at 9:02 PM

Max,

As I'm sure you know, I've been working here for quite a long time. I was here when Hoover was in office; some of the others weren't even alive then. I've spent the better half of a lifetime securing, containing, and protecting. I've been cold, when I needed to, because I told myself that I was doing this for humanity.

Well now, I'm old and tired, Max. I'd like to spend my last few years with my daughter and grandchildren, apart from the Foundation and the anomalous world. I'd like to experience the humanity that I've been protecting for so long.

Of course, I'm due to use 006 again in a few weeks, and I've decided that I don't want to keep going. That's why I'm asking for your help to retire completely, so that my family won't be monitored by Foundation operatives 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. I'm asking for your help to let me return to the normal world.

I couldn't be there for Rick. My duties will not keep me from Lucy anymore. She's grown, but I am still her mother.

Mary Eliot
O5-3

Mary,

O53votes.txt

I'm sorry. I tried.

Maxwell McKenna
O5-12


Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License