DEAD WEIGHT ≡ DON'T KILL THE VIBE

white space (HUB) » DEAD WEIGHT ≡ DON'T KILL THE VIBE

rating: +154+x

by Nagiros

Item №: SCP-4736

Anomaly Class: Thaumiel-numen1

Object Class: Decommissioned (Informal)

Special Containment Procedures: Containment has been rendered unnecessary by Operation Astaroth. The corpse once held by Foundation High Command is now buried in an Arizonan field per the deceased's request.

Previous containment procedures have been supplanted in the wake of Operation Astaroth. Give your thanks to the deceased and then depart.

Description: The deceased2 was a Class-V Manufactured Theo-Weapon of transhuman origin. Its last will and testament indicate that it answered to the name "Robin" and was aged twenty-four3 upon death. However, this information was rendered inaccurate upon its creation.

SCP-4736 had access to vast energies4 while under Foundation custody as a result of its inextricable self-relation. This self-relation extended to all aspects of its intersection with hyper-conceptual reality (AKA the Infosphere, the post-dormant Noosphere, the aggregate deific realm), rendering all attempted metaphysical assaults ineffective so long as SCP-4736 understood itself to be immune.

Per accepted workings of forced apotheosis, SCP-4736's previous identity was retroactively purged from hyper-conceptual reality and repurposed into a weapon useful to the Foundation. Following the implementation of a hypnestic5-loaded subdermal auto-injector6, it performed certain actions guided by Foundation Central Control such that Operation Astaroth became feasible.

Accolades have been rendered unnecessary by Operation Astaroth. The following remain unawarded to the deceased:

  • Foundation Medal of Honor (Bravery, Accomplishment, Control)
  • Foundation Consolation for Theft of Human Goodness (Irreversible)
  • General human recognition/appreciation (Rendered unnecessary)
  • Foundation Recognition of Theocide (First Class)

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License