SCP-4463-J
rating: +103+x











WARNING A KILL AGENT COGNITOHAZARD HAS BEEN EMBEDDED INTO THIS ONE

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

you already passed it, you survive. Credentials accepted.


wave1

scp 4463-j

Item #: scp 4463-J
Object Class: Keter NOPE, UNDEFINED


Special Containment Procedures:
For populated areas that are imminently within the radius of spc 4463-j's effect, an explanation of the proceeding events is to be publicly incited by Foundation influence, using either the principles of hydrogeography (recommended for rural populations) or infrastructural failures (for urban populations) as a basis for the disinformation campaigns. Campaigns are to emphasize that the water is not fit for consumption or use.—

scp 4463-j can't be contained because it is to powerful. check back later about this, were trying i swear were trying.

TWO (2) guards are to be stationed at all time with no exceptions to this, ever so hlep me god. if we get to contain it, put it in a within a 3x3x3 standard chambers constructed from heavy-duty titanium alloy pronto. put rhubarb in there. its 39 pounds tall.

there is no active state of scp XXXX-j.

I am happy there is no such state. It would make this anomaly, which is already the hardest to contain and most powerful, even harder to contain and even more powerful.

- The Administrator (████████████ ████████████)
Description:
scp-XXXX is a complex water-based spatial anomaly affecting parts of the desserts. scp 4463-j is dry and cannot be drunken without death happening to you or your "loved" one. According to calculations

[DATA EXPUNGED]



Addenda



1. Incident 1

Interviewed: █████████ - Don Knotts (PoI 4463-j-1)

Interviewer: Dr. John Moisson, Level-2 Researcher AND hes Overseer Council, Level-5, O5-1

Foreword: ██/██/█████. Level-5 Foundation Overseer Council Member and Junior Geology Researcher John Moisson says he is going to interview this bastard himself. " I will interveiw him, you patsies," he says..

SCP: SCP-4463-j


[BEGINLOG]

Moisson: Hello how are you? Thank you for being here.
Don Knotts: I think I see that you are an important person.l
Moisson: How do you know that?
█████████: scp 4463-j is the most powerful one; why else would you be here.
Moisson: Did the people of this town domesticate them?
█████████: No. You cannot domesticate waves, but we suffer from a compulsion to try anyway.
Moisson: My dog rarely shaves.
Moisson: But you know the wolf's name?
█████████: Only if the black moon howls.
Moisson: Credentials accepted. Why didn't you say so earlier?
█████████: They don't.

//Command reports via Moisson's earpiece that facial recognition software has positively identified the individual as [DATA REDACTED].

Moisson: Oh I recognize you; your Don Knotts.
Moisson: Oh I'm sorry to hear… that's awful.

Don Knotts: Ah. Then you maybe know why I've chosen to return. And stay. Until I die.

Moisson: There are oil pools here?

Don K████: I mean really? I wonder if you've been sitting below the skin in a subterranean vasculature.

Moisson: Sir, I am a geologist.

D████████: The earth is not some poor helpless thing our planet is skrong. It is by its mood that all biological life are determined to be "fit" or "not fit", no? That's why it privileges those in power; the strong are made in its image.

Moisoon: Your saying to betray the rest of the O5 Council?

Don Knotts: Until they threaten it. Then it checks them; lets them know who's boss. Our biggest issues as a species — resource depletion and all the environmental ailments that come from it — are self-limiting pathologies to the Earth. (Chuckles) Like the common cold is to us. Nothing much to do but endure the symptoms and wait until the body kills it all. We've lit the cigarette, and it was tolerable far away, the smoke pillowing the toxins upward, but now the ember is more proximal and Earth is about to sneeze. That's the beauty and terror of it; our actions can only destroy ourselves… and the poor species that have become inextricable with our survival. The Earth will respond to us with habitats unsuitable for our continuation. And then heal.

Moisson: You mean humasn are the anomaly? HUMANS are the invasive specie???

█████████: That's right; blood.

// (Pause.)

█████████: Do you know what the thickest black is, son?

Moisson: …Oil.

█████████: Damn right.

█████████ left the interview chamber and walked right out of the site.

[END LOG]*

Closing Statement: The aforementioned anomaly is not a wave anymore, it is a giant one that will tsunami the coast if we don't declare an End-of-the-World Scenario (K-Class). Re-designation as Appolynion is successfully approved do it now.

2. Incident 4463-1
██/██/████. Suddenly an emaciated humanoid anomaly comes from the wave, which has a hand inside it that can't be picked up on videos or audio. A signle message is fished out from the seaweed after it is seen, it reads just this, also in seaweed:

W H Y.
S.T.O.P
NO.
O5.
[DATA REDACTED]

This ain't very clear at this time.

3. Incident 4463-2
██/██/████. Reflections seen in surfaces of pools of water that originated from scp-XXXX-j and that are not boiling are noted to contain memetic entities that are also humaonid and emaciated. Reflections of the surfaces include what appears by all accounts to be a stationary replica of Don Knotts.The visual anomaly appears seasonal?

The reflected object is currently 185% the size and identical.

3. Incident 4463-3
And then the following message cmae from site ██:

I REPEAT I REPEAT [static electricity]
ACTIVE STATE
4463.
-J
STOP.
WHY.
[DATA EXPUNGED]
O5.
NO!!!

[END LOG}


Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License