SCP-4021
rating: +27+x

NOTICE FROM THE FOUNDATION RECORDS AND INFORMATION SECURITY ADMINISTRATION

This document has been heavily modified from its initial creation. All previous revisions, notes, and additions to the document have been preserved for clarity.
— Maria Jones, Director, RAISA


Item #: SCP-4021

Object Class: Neutralized

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-4021-1 has been incinerated and its containment chamber is to be used for other projects in the future. Most of its ashes have been discarded, save for a small amount which is stored in an urn kept in Dr. Carter's office.1

Description: SCP-4021 is the designation given to both SCP-4021-1, which is the incinerated remains of a mandarin orange tree, and SCP-4021-2, which were sentient humanoid fruits that were previously produced periodically by SCP-4021-1.

Addendum SCP-4021-01: A series of 6 tests with SCP-4021-2 instances was held. All of these tests were proposed by the Project Head to learn of their reactions to various objects and animals.

Addendum SCP-4021-02: Changes in behavior of SCP-4021 have resulted in the requirement to consistently archive any further behavioral variations.

Addendum SCP-4021-03: On 08/17/15, the Project Head left a note on the document directed at the researchers assisting in containment of SCP-4021.

Addendum SCP-4021-04: Dr. Phid has been reported missing since 09/20/15. On 09/22/15, Foundation investigators recovered a hand-written note in his office. The note reads as follows:

You are all so fucking stupid.

Addendum SCP-4021-05: After an investigation on the SCP-4021 Project Head, "Alan Phid" was later found to be an alias he had adopted. Further efforts to gain insight into his background are ongoing.

Addendum SCP-4021-06: On 09/23/15, seeds from remaining fruit of SCP-4021-1 have been extracted. Possible revival of this SCP is currently being researched.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License