SCP-3472-J
rating: +199+x

2/3472-J LEVEL 2/3472-J

CLASSIFIED

classified-lv2.png

Item #: SCP-3472-J

Object Class: Safe


Special Containment Procedures: SCP-3472-J is to be stored inside a padded locker in the High Value Anomalous Object Storage wing of Site 56. No further containment measures are necessary.

On the order of Site Director Agatha Drummond, testing of SCP-3472-J is to be held indefinitely.

Description: SCP-3472-J is a 500 mL glass vial filled with a viscous, semi-translucent blue substance. The contents of the bottle replenish at a rate of 5 mL/hour while not full. Foreign substances are blocked from entering SCP-3472-J by an invisible barrier.

5 minutes after an individual ingests more than 20 mL of SCP-3472-J's contents, they will enter a comatose state lasting between 2 and 5 hours. Upon waking, subjects report experiencing vivid dreams from the point of view of a man named "Jamison Maddox" (hereby referred to as SCP-3472-1-J). Recovered documentation suggests that such dreams share an internally consistent if anachronistically presented timeline.

SCP-3472-J was recovered during a raid on the residence of Annetta Maddox. Ms. Maddox had been chronicling her usage of SCP-3472-J in a journal prior to recovery. Unfortunately, Ms. Maddox perished during the raid and was therefore unable to be questioned.

Among Ms. Maddox's possessions was the following letter, allegedly written by SCP-3472-1-J:


Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License