SCP-3266
rating: +16+x

Item #: SCP-3266

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-3266 is to be contained within Provisional Site-109. Due to the nature of SCP-3266, it is impossible to relocate it to avoid accidental civilian exposure. Civilians aware of SCP-3266 are to be escorted off the premises and administered Class-B amnestics. A cover story regarding the cleanup of the area for a housing development will be the only public acknowledgement of SCP-3266 by Foundation personnel. In the event of an on-site disappearance, the next of kin to the individual affected by SCP-3266 are to be monitored for reports of SCP-3266-1; Class-A amnestics are to be administered to individuals exposed to SCP-3266-1.

Description: SCP-3266 is a time distortion anomaly affecting individuals who enter a 30m radius of the aircraft control tower in the [REDACTED] Naval Air Station in [REDACTED]. Individuals who enter the effective range of SCP-3266 will spontaneously disappear to an unspecified location in the Ardennes Forest during the Battle of the Bulge in 1943, then reappear approximately 3-7 days after their disappearance at the base of the aircraft control tower, dead, typically from blood loss caused by an unknown force. This occurs in approximately 97% of disappearances. 3% of disappearances result in the disappeared individual reappearing at the base of the aircraft control tower, unharmed and alive. This unspecified location is believed to be a rift in time in which those affected by SCP-3266's time distortion anomaly are stuck in an armed engagement between an ONI research team designated "Deep Six" and [REDACTED]. Individuals affected by the time distortion anomaly are only anchored to the rift for as long as the engagement lasts. Based on reports from Security Officer ███████ and MTF O-10 "Bags of Mystery", it is assumed that the engagement is a time loop that plays the exact situation over a total time of 3 hours.

220px-Naval_Air_Station_South_Weymouth-control_towers.jpg
SCP-3266

SCP-3266-1 is a male humanoid appearing to be in his late 30’s wearing a U.S. Military Class-A uniform that dates back to World War II. SCP-3266-1’s one purpose appears to be to inform the next of kin of victims of SCP-3266 stating that they were “killed in action.” Any attempts to intercept or communicate with SCP-3266-1 before and/or after its message delivery to the victim’s next of kin has proven unsuccessful. Any attempt to track SCP-3266-1 using a GPS device stuck onto its back during the delivery of its message has resulted in a loss of signal. The only visible identification on SCP-3266-1’s uniform is a set of captain’s bars on either shoulder; however, no name or division patch is visible anywhere on the uniform.

SCP-3266-2 are members of a World War II Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) Research team defending a camp in the Ardennes Forest during The Battle of the Bulge. Instances of SCP-3266-2 exhibit no anomalous properties and their interaction with those who entered SCP-3266's active zone is limited. No name patches are visible on their uniforms.

SCP-3266-3 are World War II era German Army soldiers attacking the camp that SCP-3266-2 instances are defending. The only anomalous properties that SCP-3266-3 instances exhibit are an unexplained ability to control instances of SCP-3266-4. There are no obvious means to this control over instances of SCP-3266-4. Instances of SCP-3266-3 are not able to be identified by a visible name or division patch.

SCP-3266-4 are entities believed to be concentration camp prisoners that are the results of an experiment to create an expendable attack force that are under the control of SCP-3266-3. They appear to be human: however, they are extremely malnourished, but show no signs of physical fatigue in their actions. There is a swastika sewn onto the backs of instances of SCP-3266-4, and their eyes are bloodshot to the point of almost appearing entirely red. Numbers are tattooed onto the arms of instances of SCP-3266-4 in a style akin to that of concentration camp prisoners during World War II. All SCP-3266-4 instances are extremely hostile and will immediately kill their victims upon catching them.

Discovery Log: SCP-3266’s anomalous properties were first brought to Foundation attention on ██, █, 1998 after the bodies of three teenagers were found by local authorities following a manifestation of SCP-3266-1. The families of the missing teenagers were informed by the manifestation of SCP-3266-1 that their sons were “killed in action”. A cover story regarding the deaths of the teenagers dying from a fall from the top of the tower was deployed and any individuals who were exposed to SCP-3266-1 were administered Class-B Amnestics. Foundation personnel within the local department notified field agents of the reports and Agents ████ and ██████ were dispatched to locate any signs of a humanoid matching the description of SCP-3266-1. Both Agents were unable to locate an individual matching the description of SCP-3266-1. Upon travelling to SCP-3266, radio contact was lost with both Agents. Approximately 76 hours after Foundation personnel lost contact with both Agents, SCP-3266-1 manifested itself outside the homes of the Agents and informed their spouses that Agents ████ and ██████ were “killed in action.”

Addendum 3266: Further research into the history of SCP-3266 revealed that it was a launching point for a previously classified special research division within the United States Navy classified only as "Deep Six". Foundation Agents embedded within the Office of Naval Intelligence were able to extract files regarding missions carried out by "Deep Six" from the site in which SCP-3266 is constructed. One file received by the Foundation detailed a mission into the Ardennes Forest by "Deep Six". The full report was transcribed into the Foundation database and can be found below.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License