SCP-3186
rating: +233+x

Item #: SCP-3186

Object Class: Safe

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-3186 is to be contained behind a perimeter of two meter tall electrical fencing and kept under guard by two covert security personnel at all times. Any individuals attempting to gain access to SCP-3186 are to be interviewed and administered amnestics as is appropriate for their level of exposure.

Description: SCP-3186 is an area, referred to by locals as 'Roger's Hill', located on the outskirts of Tursley, Massachusetts. Prior to its development of anomalous properties, SCP-3186 was used by local teenagers as a location for romantic socialization.

When an individual is within SCP-3186 and looks up at the night sky, they will perceive the stars as moving to spell out a sequence of messages. There are nine messages in total, and the stars will move through this sequence on a loop until the viewer leaves SCP-3186. Note that this phenomenon is purely visual in nature, and no actual alteration of the stars is taking place.

Analysis of SCP-3186 suggests the use of thaumaturgy was involved in its creation using techniques described in several occult texts known to currently be in circulation.

Addendum 3186-1 (Message Sequence):

HI BECKY

ME + YOU FOREVER

WILL YOU GO TO THE PROM WITH ME?

COMPLETE MESSAGE

MESSAGE COMPLETE

CANCEL

CANCEL MESSAGE

PLEASE CANCEL MESSAGE

FUCK

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License