SCP-2353
rating: +274+x
fashionbaby.png

SCP-2353 during retrieval.

Item #: SCP-2353

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-2353 has been contained in a standard humanoid containment chamber and does not require any nutrition plan. All personnel in SCP-2353's presence are forbidden from wearing inappropriate garments, footwear and accessories. The list of inappropriate clothing is fully detailed in Document-2353 but includes the following:

  • Foam clogs commonly known as Crocs
  • White clothing, including laboratory coats, between the first Monday of September and the first day of Spring
  • Any kind of flip-flop or sandal when worn with socks
  • Denim shorts commonly known as jorts

Additionally, SCP-2353 is allowed access to a sewing machine and a rolling allowance of 35 US dollars a month to purchase magazines, fabric and other equipment. Access to the sewing machine and allowance may be revoked as a disciplinary measure.

Description: SCP-2353 is a sapient, animate mannequin of 1.6 meters in height and 2 kilograms in weight. It is composed of fiberglass with blue eyes, red lips, and light flesh tone painted on. It is capable of communicating in English, Spanish, Mandarin, Arabic, French and Russian in a woman's voice. As SCP-2353 is completely hollow, it is unknown how it is able to speak.

SCP-2353 reacts in a hostile and uncooperative manner when presented with humans wearing inappropriate clothing detailed in Document-2353. When presented with such clothing or accessories, SCP-2353 will often turn its back to the human and request for phone privileges in order to contact the United Nations.

SCP-2353 was found in a chain clothing department store attached to a mall. Video recordings of SCP-2353 contain evidence of SCP-2353 talking to itself while attempting to conceal or destroy articles of clothing it disapproved of. The Foundation was alerted on 10/10/15 when SCP-2353 stepped out of its display window and ran into the mall. The following is a video transcript of the event and initial interview after successful containment.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License