SCP-212 Upgrade Log
rating: +303+x

Record of exposure to SCP-212

Attention: Any and all exposure to SCP-212 is to be recorded and logged. Unreported exposure to SCP-212 will be met with termination. All subjects willingly exposed to SCP-212 must have O5 Command approvals, as well as that of site medical staff.


Subject:
Agent ████████: 28 years old, 64 kg, 183cm tall, African-American descent. Submitted request on ██-██-████, approval granted and exposed on ██-██-████

Description of Upgrades:
Lower jaw bone replaced by super-dense ceramic jaw, teeth replaced with blades made of the same material. Spine removed and replaced with synthetic polymer. Replacement spine grafted to base of skull. Rib cage and pelvis coated with thin layer of ceramic. Lungs, eyes, and liver removed and replaced after “cleaning.”

Subject Status: Active duty.

Notes: SCP-212 will appear to “clean” some organs or tissues. It will run several “attachments” over the tissue, each of which will spray, scan, cut, or otherwise interact with the tissue before replacing it. When tested, these “cleaned” tissues appear totally free of genetic defects, and appear younger than the surrounding tissues.


Subject:
Dr. ████: 42 year old, 62kgs, 170 cm, Caucasian (British) descent. Submitted request on ██-██-████, approval granted and exposed on ██-██-████

Description of Upgrades:
Teeth replaced with super-dense ceramic. Feet amputated at the ankle, replaced by a thin plastic latticework, with several pads on the bottom. These pads are capable of sticking to any solid surface, and can carry up to 225kg. Bone marrow removed and replaced with a blue gel. Heart, eyes, liver, and kidneys removed and “cleaned.” Several metal devices inserted into the brain, for unknown purpose.

Subject Status: Subject died during the removal of bone marrow. “Footpads” removed, and are currently under study.


Subject:
"Agent A.A.": [PERSONAL DATA REDACTED]. Suffered severe injuries on ██-██-████ resulting in traumatic amputation of all four limbs and removal of spleen, left kidney, right lung, and left eye. Cranial trauma caused by shard of circuitry piercing skull and entering left frontal lobe of brain. Submitted request on ██-██-████, approval granted and exposed on ██-██-████

Description of Upgrades:
Contrary to expectations, SCP-212 did not remove the shard of metal from subject's brain, instead spending approximately seven (7) minutes analyzing the circuitry with a variety of lenses, probes, and sensors before apparently determining that the foreign body could be left in place. SCP-212 then proceeded to integrate said circuitry into subject's frontal lobe more fully, utilizing tracery made of room-temperature superconductors. SCP-212 ended by administering an unknown chemical that immediately placed the subject in a coma, then shut itself down. No attempts were made to replace severed limbs or repair damage to bodily organs, aside from normal “cleaning.”

Subject Status: As of ██-██-████, subject remains in a chemically induced coma, in stable condition. Foreign circuitry in brain appears to be spreading at a geometric rate. Estimate complete replacement of biological brain tissue in [DATA EXPUNGED].


Subject:
Agent █████: 34 years old, 112kgs, 176cm, Caucasian (German) descent. Submitted request on ██-██-████, approval granted and exposed on ██-██-████

Description of Upgrades:
Removal of stomach, intestines (large and small), liver and kidneys. Organs replaced with two “sacks” of synthetic tissues, attached to the esophagus. Esophagus lined with the same tissue. “Sacks” produce an acid capable of breaking down steel, and transfer all nutrition directly to the blood stream. This process produces no waste, and any indigestible matter is expelled up the esophagus and out the mouth. Eyes replaced with optic sensor pads capable of seeing visible, infrared, and ultraviolet light spectrum. Hands removed at the wrist and each replaced with eight metallic “tentacles,” each measuring 3.8 cm long.

Subject Status: Medical leave until ██-██-████, to allow adjustment to new internal structures.


Subject:
D-█████, 23 years old, 62kg, 178cm, Caucasian (American) descent. Previously exposed to SCP-217 and decontaminated once the virus had run its course (full mechanical conversion achieved). Approval for testing granted on █-█-████.

Description of Upgrades:
[DATA EXPUNGED]

Subject Status: Subject escaped containment, overpowering two armed personnel and effortlessly bypassing several security measures. Subject recaptured after 2 hours, having caused █ casualties and ██ injuries, as well as deactivating [DATA EXPUNGED]. Once recaptured, subject requested SCP classification (presumably in an attempt to avoid termination). Request was denied, and subject was dismantled. Components were incinerated following examination and documentation (see file [REDACTED]).


Subject:
Agent ████: 25 years old, 93kg, 188 cm, African-American descent. Submitted request on ██-██-████, approval granted and exposed on ██-██-████

Description of Upgrades:
Skin replaced with nanomaterial mesh of thick tubes coated in microscopic barbs. Tips of fingers and toes replaced with carbon claws, about 8 cm long. Limb bones restructured for quadrupedal stance. Heart and lungs replaced by single organ, with a second similar organ as backup. Digestive system "cleaned" and shortened significantly. Left eye replaced with ultrasound sensor.

Subject Status: Stable but behaving erratically, contained pending psychological analysis.


Subject:
Dr. ████: 26 years old, 142kgs, 200cm, multiracial descent. Subject was rendered fully blind on ██-██-████ due to accidental exposure to SCP-████. Submitted request on ██-██-████, approval granted and exposed on ██-██-████

Description of Upgrades:
Removal of both eyes, orbits widened to meet and form a single oval cavity. Cavity is lined with metallic structures resembling large cilia. Amputation of both hands, stumps fused together, and several small limbs resembling crab pincers grafted to the forearms in no apparent pattern. Teeth removed for "cleaning", teeth with fillings discarded, remainder replaced.

Subject Status: Deceased. Subject had begun undergoing medical imaging when he began to suffer extreme pain, describing the sensation as "It tastes all wrong". The cilia-like structures then reshaped into sharp points and extended rapidly in length, many piercing the subject's brain. The gripper limbs continued independent movement for several hours, until subject was incinerated.


Subject:
D-5354: 22 years old, multiracial descent. Subject was scheduled for disciplinary termination and had consumed a "last meal" consisting of seafood. Subject was already deceased when exposed to SCP-212.

Description of Upgrades:
After spending four (4) minutes analyzing and probing subject, SCP-212 dissected subject, carefully removing the stomach and intestinal tract. Stomach was then opened and a bioluminescent lobster-like organism was constructed from its contents.

Subject Status: After removing and altering subject's stomach contents as described above, rest of subject's remains were discarded.


Subject:
Mummy of Intef II, pharaoh of the Eleventh Dynasty of Egypt (c. 2063 BCE). The mummy had been collected during a research expedition by the Foundation's predecessor entity in the early 19th century.

Description of Upgrades:
SCP-212 spent twenty-five (25) minutes analyzing subject, then ceased activity without having altered subject. Following this, Dr. Morrison directed that the four canopic jars that were collected from Intef II's tomb also be placed in the containment chamber. SCP-212 then re-activated and used a scalpel and a heating tool to make minor alterations to four amulets in the mummy's wrappings, before again ceasing activity.

Subject Status: Apparently unchanged, except that the aggregate mass of the subject appears to have decreased slightly.


Subject:
D-5442: 27 years old, Japanese-American descent.

Description of Upgrades:
SCP-212 removes the subject's thumbs and nose. It scans for three minutes before replacing the nose with a silicon version, and implanting a thin plastic tube within the nasal cavity coated in an unknown blue mucus.

Subject Status: Subject struggled to breathe and described a pleasant smell. The subject expired one hour later from asphyxiation.


Subject:
A white laboratory rat (Rattus norvegicus).

Description of Upgrades:
The tail was removed, and SCP-212 began to alter the skeletal structure to resemble that of a bipedal organism. All organs were then removed except the lungs and heart. The additional space was filled with a white paste which hardened.

Subject Status: Remains were incinerated after analysis.


Subject:
The corpse of MTF Nu-7 officer Harold Goldman: Caucasian (American) descent. Mauled by an instance of SCP-███, which had left a large opening in the chest and abdomen. Several organs were devoured by the SCP-███ instance.

Description of Upgrades:
SCP-212 scanned the subject for ten minutes before sewing the remaining pieces of intestines back together, and repairing sections with a patch of synthetic tissues. SCP-212 then ceases activity after probing the areas where organs should be.

Subject Status: Incinerated.


Subject:
A hollow plastic Halloween decoration, replicating a human skeleton, 152.4cm in height. Originating from popular home improvement store, H███ D████.

Description of Upgrades:
Minor anatomical inaccuracies regarding carpals on both hands were corrected, despite larger and more apparent anatomical inaccuracies still present.

Subject Status: Returned to storage.


Subject:
60cm x 60cm plastic reflective sheet.

Description of Upgrades:
N/A

Subject Status: Returned to storage.

Notes: This was, admittedly, stupid. It's not like this thing has eyes, nor would it care for it's reflection. But hey, science. -Dr. Wik.


Subject: Corpse of agent █████, tormented and released by SCP-106.

Description of Upgrades: SCP-212 engaged in a detailed analysis of the subject for approximately 10 minutes. Subsequently, it initiated a process involving the amputation of the subject's limbs, replacing them with metallic appendages resembling its own. It proceeded to perform a dissection of the subject's chest cavity, removing decayed and liquefied internal organs, and inserting an unidentified rectangular device emitting a consistent beeping sound. Despite the subject's apparent decease, any attempt at interaction triggered a temporary activation response, during which it would seize the interactor and affix them to SCP-212 before deactivating once more.

Subject status: Dismantled and incinerated.


Subject: A reanimated Orangutan, an instance of SCP-049-2 acquired from SCP-049's chamber.

Description of Upgrades: Within 5 seconds of exposure to SCP-212, the subject underwent invasive alterations. SCP-212 initiated drilling through the subject's underarms and forehead during which the subject displayed symptoms of extreme discomfort, accompanied by hemorrhaging of blood. Subsequently, SCP-212 utilized one of its appendages to obstruct the subject's oral cavity while inserting a rubber tube into the subject's throat, resulting in the rupture of existing sutures. SCP-212 proceeded to affix a metallic mask akin to SCP-049's plague mask onto the subject's face, while augmenting the drilled sections with additional limbs and eyes. Furthermore, SCP-212 performed a neutering procedure on the subject and was in the process of administering an unidentified purple substance before the subject retaliated by forcefully kicking one of SCP-212's appendages. Utilizing its newly acquired limbs to breach containment and advance towards the heavy containment zone.

Subject status: Subject sustained severe gunshot injuries inflicted by security personnel. Seeking refuge, it entered SCP-████'s containment chamber, yet upon entry, SCP-████ instances swiftly attacked and fatally mauled the subject. Subsequent examination revealed no traces of the subject's remains within SCP-████'s chamber.

Notes: Investigation is ongoing to ascertain whether the subject's abrupt retaliation was prompted by the detection of the purple substance. This substance, retrieved from SCP-212, is currently undergoing chemical analysis for further examination. -Dr. Avenlee


Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License