SCP-1799
rating: +116+x
1799.jpg

SCP-1799

Item #: SCP-1799

Object Class: Safe

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-1799 is to be contained in a soundproofed humanoid containment cell, with the other Misters in Hall 34-B of Site-55. Personnel entering SCP-1799's cell are to be fitted with a voice-canceling helmet to prevent communication with the subject.

Description: SCP-1799 is a male humanoid, approximately 1.2 m tall, weighing 58kg. It possesses physical characteristics of a generic clown, with skin devoid of pigmentation and a circular red nose, along with elongated feet. Its facial pigmentation has the appearance of makeup commonly worn by circus performers.

Attempts made by SCP-1799 to communicate verbally with humans will be interpreted by the individual(s) as a joke. The longer the subject continues speaking, the funnier the "jokes" will become, until the subject(s) are overcome by laughter. Due to this effect, it is extremely difficult to direct and interact with SCP-1799. The most effective means to communicate with the subject is through written word, as this does not activate its effect.

The words "Mr. Laugh, from Little Misters ® by Dr. Wondertainment" are tattooed upon SCP-1799's lower back.

ADDENDUM 1799-A: This note was found on SCP-1799's person during initial containment.

Wow! You've just found yourself your very own Little Mister, a limited edition collection from Dr. Wondertainment!
Find them all and become Mr. Collector!!
01. Mr. Chameleon
02. Mr. Headless
03. Mr. Laugh ✔
04. Mr. Forgetful
05. Mr. Shapey
06. Mr. Soap
07. Mr. Hungry
08. Mr. Brass
09. Mr. Hot
10. Ms. Sweetie
11. Mr. Life and Mr. Death
12. Mr. Fish
13. Mr. Moon
14. Mr. Redd (discontinued)
15. Mr. Money
16. Mr. Lost
17. Mr. Lie
18. Mr. Mad
19. Mr. Scary
20. Mr. Stripes

ADDENDUM 1799-B: The following is an interview log recorded on SCP-1799's arrival at Site-55.

ADDENDUM 1799-C: The following is an interview log recorded a few days following SCP-1799's arrival at Site-55.










Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License