SCP-1551-KO

SECURITY BREACHED


DOCUMENT SECURITY BREACHED FOR UNKNOWN REASONS

STOP READING IMMEDIATELY

Item #: SCP-1551-KO

Object Class: Non-Anomalous

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-1551-KO is inevitable. Therefore the Foundation is to focus on prolonging SCP-1551-KO as much as possible.

Considering the potential risks of information leak of SCP-1551-KO, access to information about the phenomena is limited to personnel with Security Clearance 4/1551.

Description: SCP-1551-KO refers to the terminus of human development. This is not limited to the normal world utilising regular science and technology but includes the paranormal world, which adopted paratechnology. This occurs in other universes with different fundamental physics.

SCP-1551-KO itself is non-anomalous but has been selected as a containment subject for the following reasons.

  • Every person on Earth loses motivation.
  • Mass unemployment in the R&D sector.

Discovery: The Dimensional Analysis Department analysed around 1,000,000 civilisations about their development status and field and the remaining lifetime of the universe in which each civilisation is. Comparing the results with our universe suggested that our normal world will stop growing after 2,600 years, and the paranormal world will stop after 45. Dr Han Yunseo defined this as the Develine and requested Foundation superiors to designate it as a containment subject. This request has been granted, and the phenomena have been designated as SCP-1551-KO.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License