SCP-1100-KO


Item#: 1100-KO
Level1
Containment Class:
Keter
Secondary Class:
Uncontained-Eparch
Disruption Class:
dark
Risk Class:
notice

Special Containment Procedures: Foundation personnel must not use programs or devices that utilise the Infinite Monkey Theorem (Referred to as SCP-1100-KO) for personal purposes without proper authorisation. If non-Foundation individuals attempt to use SCP-1100-KO, it is strongly recommended to dissuade such behaviour while providing sufficient reasons. However, information that can compromise the integrity of the veil policy, such as the Containment Procedures for SCP-1100-KO, or the possible threat caused by the item, must not be mentioned. The same rule applies to non-Foundation organisations that try to utilise SCP-1100-KO, and personnel must provide sufficient reasoning, excluding confidential information, which includes this document.

Description: SCP-1100-KO is known as the Infinite Monkey Theorem to the public. The theorem is not anomalous by itself, and this document does not differ from any publicly available description. However, due to the potential threat that unrestricted, public usage of SCP-1100-KO may cause, the containment procedures mentioned above were established.

Additional information limited for current security clearance.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License