SCP-028-DE
rating: +24+x
SKP-Logo-400.png

Logo of the SKP

Item #: SCP-028-DE

Object Class: Keter

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-028-DE is disguised as a homeopathic wellness-hotel, which is used as quarters for most of the personnel. Personnel stationed here may use the wellness-areas for relaxation, which are operated by level 1 personnel. Should civilians try to book a room, they are to be put off with alleged overbooking. The associated grounds are fenced-in and under video surveillance, and there are 2 guard squads on patrol at all times. The driveways are under access control.

The subterranean sectors of SCP-028-DE are fully under video surveillance and are permanently patrolled by 12 guard squads of no less than 8 men, armed with an arsenal reaching from normal assault rifles and flame throwers up to laser-projectors. For a full list of equipment see #028-DE/A3

There are 18 Scranton Reality Anchors on the surface, with various disguises and guarded and under surveillance at all time, in a vertical distance of exactly 747.9 m (seven-hundred forty-seven point nine) from a fixed metering point on the perimeter, and an even distance to each other, correct to a decimeter. These SRAs are to be permanently in operation and calibrated to 20 Hm ± 0.1 Hm.

Around SCP-028-DE-C in Room ᚠ is a spherical framework with a diameter of 18 m, holding 36 SRAs in as even distances as possible. On one side the SRAs and the frame are pivoting, to allow access for the equipment from #028-DE/P1.

Should reality-deviation of more than 2 Hm be detected on one or more Anchors, all off-duty personnel are to be put into standby, the site's Reaction-Forces have to take up their stations and O41 is to be informed. If the deviation reaches 6 Hm, O5 is to be informed and codeword “Heimdall” is to be sent to Site-DE20 with top priority and with normal priority to the facilities on list #028-DE/A1. The Reaction-Forces start preparing protocol “Mjölnir”. Individuals from U-3378-DE (SCP-028-DE-A) that may manifest as of a deviation of 11 Hm are to be neutralized by all available means.

Should SCP-028-DE-C open, the protocol “Mjölnir” is to be executed. Should protocol “Mjölnir” be unsuccessful or should the deviation reach 18 Hm, Site-DE20 is ordered by O4 or O5 to execute protocol “Ragnarök”.

Description: SCP-028-DE is Site-DE3. Site-DE3 is the former headquarter and secret research facility of the former Sonderkommando für Paranormales2, and until the first appearance of SCP-028-DE-A during #028-DE/I1, was mainly used to research the SKP's work and for storage of SCPs not requiring complex Containment Procedures and care. After incident #028/DE-I2 Site-DE3 was classified as SCP-028-DE and all stored SCPs were transferred to other facilities.

SCP-028-DE consists of 106 rooms on 8 levels which are connected by hallways, staircases, and lifts. All rooms are marked with a rune of the elder futhark and sometimes a number, depending on their kind. The upper levels contain mostly rooms for personnel, training, and storage. The mid-levels contain laboratories, offices, and workshops, the lower levels contain cells and containment rooms. In the center of the facility, Room ᚠ is located, a hall reaching over four levels. Both accesses are equipped with armored doors and in the second level above the room's ground is a control room with observation windows made from bullet-proof glass, which leads to the conclusion that Room ᚠ was used as a containment room and/or experimental laboratory. However, the SKP has destroyed all records about the purpose of the room as well as the controls before the Foundation took over.

Since incident #028-DE/I2 there is a portal (SCP-028-DE-C) in the middle of Room ᚠ, leading to universe U-3378-DE. The portal is currently closed by the SRAs around SCP-028-DE.

Appendices:




    • _

    While you are allowed to take an insight into the following, I highly recommend refraining from doing so. Not everything we may know is something we should know. You probably know several things you would prefer not to know, and this is likely one of these. Because they are terrifying, hindering us to make the right decisions and because they are giving us doubts. Doubts if they are the right things to do. Whether we can afford to do them, from an ethical point of view. Not that we had a choice. Such protocols are carefully thought out, agreed on by O5 and the ethics committee, and the last resort we have. If we hesitate, we will not get to witness how SCP-2000 or another Thaumiel-SCP is sweeping up the remains of our world.

    — O4-1

      • _

      Protocol “Ragnarök” is the last resort to prevent a DK-Class-Invasion-Scenario. Under the guise of nuclear sharing armies of many allies of the USA, and disguised as a measure of deterrence from the cold war, are taking part in a Foundation-wide project to station nuclear weapons in countries were equipping the Foundation's facilities with nuclear warheads is complicated for political or logistical reasons.

      In Germany, the TaktLwG 33 (Tactical Air Force Wing 33) in the Büchel Air Base (Site-DE20) is the only wing of the Luftwaffe that still takes part in nuclear sharing. Its pilots are made obedient with a memetic agent and the staff of the base's HQ consists of agents of the Foundation. Upon transmission of the codeword “Heimdall”, the TaktLwG 33 loads four (4) Tornado IDS fighter-bombers with one (1) B61 Mod 11 nuclear bomb each (a bunker buster, able to penetrate Site-DE3's structure). The planes then fly to a stand-by position over SCP-028-DE.

      As the execution of “Ragnarök” is ordered, all bombers drop their bomb on SCP-028-DE and depart. The number of immediate casualties is presumed to exceed 135,000 due to the proximity to an urban center.

      It is assumed that SCP-028-DE-C and -D are therewith destroyed and Room ᚠ is buried. If not, we can only hope that O5 has something up their sleeves that is so terrible that it justifies the death of hundred-thousands.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License