SCP-005-J
rating: +317+x



ATTENTION

SCP-005-J IS A TYPE-11 INFOHAZARD WHICH ONLY AFFECTS CURRENT MEMBERS OF THE OVERSEER COUNCIL.
TO PREVENT A ZK-CLASS REALITY FAILURE, A SECONDARY MEMETIC HAZARD HAS BEEN EMBEDDED INTO ALL DOCUMENTS PERTAINING TO SCP-005-J.


Attempting access while being a member of the Overseers Council is grounds for indefinite suspension from the Council and all included benefits (including death). Due to SCP-005-J's effects no medical assistance shall be given upon an infohazard breach and MTF Alpha-5 ("Cake Boys") will be deployed and authorized to use lethal force.
By continuing to access the document you hereby consent to exposure to an unknown level-5 Cognitohazardous image, and verify that you are not a current member of the O5 Council.


I know the goal of the Overseers is to oversee everything within the Foundation. But sometimes even we are better left in the dark. Trust me. This is something you should avert your eyes from. Really.

-The Administrator


Item #: SCP-005-J

Object Class: Keter

Special Containment Procedures: Because SCP-005-J can cause an XK-Class End of the World Scenario upon O5 Command gaining knowledge of it, no sitting members of the Overseer Council are permitted to view any documents or affiliated files regarding the true nature of SCP-005-J.

Personnel that are promoted to a position at the Overseer Council must visit Site Command for administration of Class A amnestics before starting active duty at the Council.

Personnel involved in the containment of SCP-005-J are to use backup systems and backdoors into SCiPnet to share information. Automated systems within RAISA are in place to remove these files from Command Terminals and terminate them in the event of an information breach.

MEMBERS OF THE O5 COUNCIL SHOULD NOT VIEW THIS FILE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!





Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License