SCP-005 Proposal Hub
rating: +83+x

THE FOLLOWING FILES HAVE BEEN CLASSIFIED

ULTRA DARK SUPREME LEVEL 005/KEY MEGA CLEARANCE

BY ORDER OF GOD


GENERAL NOTICE 005-Sigma: In order to prevent knowledge of SCP-005 from being leaked, thousands of false SCP-005 files have been created alongside the true file. These decoys have been created to be indistinguishable from the true SCP-005, along with several additional levels of obfuscation to prevent its true identity from being discovered. All files concerning the nature of SCP-005, including the decoys, are protected by a memetic keyll agent designed to induce immediate death, which will kill an individual to such a degree that they will die, in unauthorized personnel attempting to access this file. Revealing the true nature of SCP-005 to the general public is cause for death, etc.


WARNING:

ANY NON-AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ACCESSING THIS FILE WILL BE IMMEDIATELY KILLED TO DEATH VIA LOCKE-ENKEY MEMETIC KEYLL AGENT. ATTEMPTING TO BREACH THE COPIOUS SECURITY MEASURES EMPLOYED WITHIN THIS ARTICLE WITHOUT PROPER INOCULATION WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DEATH FOLLOWED BY EXPIRATION, AND POTENTIALLY PERISHING.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.



































roadwork.gif




































error.png





































spooky.png









































bear.png































































































key.gif

MEMETIC KEYLL AGENT ACTIVATED

LACK OF DEATH OR OTHERWISE CONFIRMED

REMOTE ORBITAL MISSILE SYSTEM DISENGAGED

Welcome, authorized personnel. Please select your desired file.


Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License