SCP Sandbox III

Welcome to the SCP Wiki Sandbox! You can use pages on this site to practice formatting, store works in progress, or simply have a place to put drafts so you can show others and get feedback before posting to the main site.

  • Anyone can create and edit their pages here. Please note that you must JOIN THE SITE to create new pages.
  • All mainsite rules apply to the sandbox. They can be found here.
  • Staff reserve the right to remove material that violates our site rules and guidelines. If mainsite rules are broken on the sandbox, disciplinary action may be taken.
  • The SCP Wiki Sandbox is routinely monitored by staff. If you find something that violates site rules, please notify a member of the Sandbox Cleaning team.
  • Rating modules are disabled on the sandbox. While the module will still appear if the wikitext is present, you cannot cast votes.
  • You can make as many sandbox pages as you'd like. We strongly recommend that you title your sandbox page(s) with your username, or something else unique. It's easier if people can tell who the sandbox belongs to by reading the title, please avoid titles like "SCP-XXXX" or "The Monster".
  • Be reasonable with file uploads. While the sandbox allows uploading files to assist with the drafting process, do not upload excessively large or excessively many files.
  • Sandbox pages are automatically edit-locked. Regular sandbox pages can only be edited by their creator.
  • Sandboxes can be created to allow co-authored works. If you'd like to collaborate with other authors, create the page with "collab" at the start, for instance collab:site-19-raid. For further reading on co-authoring, refer to Zyn's Co-Authoring Tips. If you need further assistance, please contact a member of site staff.
  • Happy writing! :)

To create a sandbox page, enter your desired page name below:


Tabs

To add tabs to your sandbox so you can have multiple drafts, use the following code:

[[tabview]]
[[tab Title 1]]
Text goes here. Pretend this is a draft.
[[/tab]]
[[tab Title 2]]
More text in another tab! You can add lots of tabs.
[[/tab]]
[[/tabview]]

If done correctly, you should get something like this:

Text goes here. Pretend this is a draft.


Useful Guides (Main SCP Wiki)

All of these guides are hosted on the main SCP Wiki.

Additionally, check out Wikidot Syntax to figure out how to do cool stuff like bolding and whatnot. There's also a section of it in the above noted How to Write an SCP Guide.