ABRETHE HUB 2: ROUNDABOUT BOOGALOO

rating: +59+x


WELCOME TO THE ABRETHE HUB, THE AWESOME ROUNDABOUT, AN OUROBOROS OF CONCRETE.


ALSO KNOWN AS THE ABIDUMPSTER.

I AM NOT ROUNDERHOUSE
RoundaboutsRoundabouts



















ABRETHE: THE SERIES: SEASON I

Abrethe: Talking Robot Heads — Where a weird piece of scrap talks to Neil and Abie about croissants.
Abrethe: The Stoplight — Where Abbie and Felix teleport into your walls.
Abrethe: The Church of the Broken Fish — Where Abrethe discovers something dark, something very, very dark.
Abrethe: Project ANTISPIN — Where Abigail meets her antithesis: The Voyager 2 probe, which pretty much is a chatterbox.
Abrethe: Coffeeslip — Where Abi dies of a coffee stain.








ABRETHE: THE SERIES: SEASON II

Abrethe in... BEWARE THE BUOYANCY! — They come from outer waters, and so do the Avocados.
Abrethe: Begone, faerie! — Where Abe reads a short story about a very long story.
Abrethe: The Claimed Throne — Where Abbi yeets a rocket into Jupiter for some reason.
Abrethe: Weather Alert — Where Earth ends and Albert, Mayo Man and THE Octopus launch yet another rocket to outer space.
Abrethe: Wizards With Guns — Where that guy Abbett shows you how to make and shoot a magic gun. Currently undergoing the rewriting process.








ABRETHE: THE SERIES: KAUSI KOLME???

Abrethe: Stuck in the Sauna — Where the sauna tax results in a grave misunderstanding for Abigail Lacroix.
Abrethe: Russian Treasure Hunt — Where the article is nicknamed "Saluting Jack". Did you get the pun?
Abrethe: The Petsamo Conqueror — Where Anvilgail doesn't get a chance against the Honorary Magyar Mekhanite March of the Former Great Principality of Petsamo.
Abrethe: Yleisradio Oy x VKTM Finnish Holiday Special — Where Vikander-Kneed Technical Media breaks the format.








ABRETHE: QUOTES NOT COATS

All of SCPDeclassified, at least once: Hi Abbie

All of SCPDeclassified, at least once: Hi Abi

All of SCPDeclassified, at least once: Hi Abigail

All of the SCP Official Discord Server, at least once: Hi Abigail

cubeflixcubeflix: Hi Abigail

AriadnesThreadAriadnesThread I think you're neat!1

MisatoKSMisatoKS: One of the fish-women of all time.

TroutMaskReplicaTroutMaskReplica: Thirty-nine buried. Zero found.

cubeflixcubeflix again: i dont like this author

RhineriverRhineriver: Abigail Abrethe is easily one of the authors on the SCP w










Welcome to the ABRETHE HUB, also known as the ROUNDABOUT PAGE! This is the author page / dumpster / interdepartmental deep state operation to steal your soul / hellhole where you and I can see almost everything I've posted in my entire SCP history.

This essentially is the epitome of the ABRETHE anthology. As such, you've just agreed and signed up to slurp on an Abishake™, or in other words, you're looking for either a work of mine or you just want to take my information.

If you're looking for the prior, good! That's all good, and it certainly amuses me no matter how bad your intentions are. If you're looking for the latter, you are such a mere, vile and miserable gobbly goober.









My grip is on my secrets slipping while I’m speaking in tongues!

Screaming at the top of my lungs in the confession booth.

Take it with a pillar of salt, H.A.L.T., it’s not my fault,
The devil made me do it, but I also kinda wanted to.


Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License