rioludoodle's author page
rioludoodle_photo.jpg

Rio pulling stuff out of a robot

Member since: 2 June 2017

Relevant Information: rioludoodlerioludoodle was peripherally aware of the SCP Foundation for several years before she went on an SCP binge in the month of May 2017. The Foundation universe captured her imagination at some point between her reading SCP-3008 and exploring various Canon hubs. She created a Wikidot account and joined the site at the start of June in hopes of making her own contributions to the community.

Her username is perhaps a bit of a mouthful, so she'll readily respond to the nicknames "Rio" or "Riolu".

She is very rarely present on the IRC chat #site19, but will eventually reply to a Wikidot PM. Her works in progress may be found in her Sandbox.

Other Information: Rio has taken music lessons in piano1 and guitar2. She does digital art as a hobby on those occasions when she finds the motivation to draw. She adores animated movies, dogs, and chocolate, not necessarily in that order.

It is with cult-like fervor that Rio declares her love for the FIRST Robotics Competition. She is currently attending the University of Michigan.

"Every one of us is, in the cosmic perspective, precious. If a human disagrees with you, let them live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another." — Carl Sagan

Articles:

SCP-3048 — Tantalus
SCP-3049 — To Make an Apple Pie from Scratch
SCP-3082 — Neverland's Lost Boys and Girls
SCP-3357 — Practice Makes Perfect

Tales:

Containment Engineer -- A Typical Day
A Lullaby for Anderson Robotics

Art:

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License