Resurrection: His Will Be Done Hub

Resurrection: His Will Be Done

PostCard2%20SCP-093-E

A tale series set in the Resurrection Canon
By HarryBlank and Grigori Karpin


Sophia Light has put together a secondary squad for MTF-Alpha-9 (“Last Hope”) as part of her oversight of Project Resurrection and established the Emergent Threat Tactical Response Authority (ETTRA), under the direction of Dr. Dan ██████. After the emergency at Site-θ and the shutting down of Bowe’s armed rebellion, Sophia and Dan turn their eyes to the next problem to solve. And if they want this mission to have any chance at success, they’ll need Light’s new team.

Part One: Old Faces, New Foes
As of this moment, the Emergent Threat Tactical Response Authority is tasked with research into, and potentially the neutralization of, the anomalous entity 'Him' described in addenda to the SCP-093 database file. These orders accompany an Alpha Priority requisition, therefore indefinitely superceding any and all other duties the members of ETTRA may be responsible for carrying out.

Active members of MTF Alpha-9 at Area-09 are to meet in Briefing Room A2 at 1030 hours. Attendance is mandatory.

Part Two: A Study In Cinnabar
"Okay, not a lot of moral high ground in this room right now. Until recently, you were a pit fighter for a Sarkic cult, you were in a medically-induced coma, and you were a reject from a 1930s radio drama. The only one of you who isn't a walking red flag is the UIU agent, but I'm sure Agent Deneb has some dirt under her fingernails too, or else why would she be here?"

Part Three: SCP-093 "Orange" Test
Camera activates, flickers to view. Subject is looking back through the mirror at the containment chamber. Tau-1 and the remaining members of Alpha-9 proceed through the mirror, soldiers preceding agents.

SCP-4494 declares that its reach, and thereby the reach of justice, now transcends dimensional boundaries. Dr. Dan retorts, and a brief argument ensues before Agent Popescu intervenes.

Part Four: Guilt Trip
The camera feed shows hundreds of pale, faceless humanoid figures surrounding Alpha-9, filling the room from wall to wall, gazing fixedly at Dr. Dan and stepping aside to allow each team member to pass. The team members do not appear to notice.

Light gaped at the monitor. "Should we tell him?"

"I wouldn't," said Gat.

Part Five: Quarantine Blues

"Introspection is a necessary element of the hero's journey! And Rule #11 of crime fighting is to know thyself."

"Wait, isn't that Socrates?"

"Who? Did he work with Elliot Ness?"



Part Six(a): A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Manor
Wilford pointed at him. "The hell is up with you? You've been making sense throughout this conversation. I've been around you enough to know you that doesn't usually happen."

"I make precisely the amount of sense required for any given scene, no more and no less. In any conversation, I strive to input that sliver of knowledge which the moment demands, to elevate those in the dark into the brilliant multi-angled light of understanding. Excelsior."

Part Six(b): Old Friends, New Sins
"I have asked this question several times," The Specter interrupted, "but I will ask it again. What are D-class?"

"We'll talk about that back at base." Dan cracked his knuckles. "Now, about th—"

He saw the blur of black, felt the rush of air, and turned to look down the muzzle of one of The Specter 's guns. It quite took away the urge to finish his sentence. "Perhaps it was my phrasing that confused you. I shouldn't have made it a question. Tell me what D-class are."

PostCard%20SCP-093-E.jpg

Cast of Characters:


rating: +96+x



Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License