Resurrection
rating: +580+x

"Do you remember…"

resurrection(3).png

PART ZERO: Before Alpha-9

Yesterday
by thedeadlymoose
Dr. Clef kills the SCP universe.

Prologues Collection

Stand-alone prologues that will inform future storylines.
1. Snakes and Ladders by Zyn
- An ambitious scientist builds a better butterfly.
2. "I Quit" by AdminBright
- An O5 retires.
3. A Restless Wanderer On The Earth by thedeadlymoose
- The future SCP-073 discovers his purpose.

Prologues: The Serpent's Hand

Prisoners | Family | Showtime | Sisters
by thedeadlymoose
The Serpent's Hand and the the Black Queen invade Site-17 to break out SCP-239.


Incident Zero: The Day Everything Changed.

« Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 »
by DrClef
The call, like many of the worst things in life, came at 1 in the morning.


PART ONE: The New Beginning

Mobile Task Force Alpha-9 is proposed, along with its adversaries. Anomalies are investigated. The O5 Council fights and makes a decision.

1. Immediate Actions
by DrEverettMann
"105. Get up. We need to move you."

2. The Seed of an Idea
by thedeadlymoose
"Because some people in the Foundation never stopped wanting to play with superheroes."

3. Contingency
by DrClef
"… if I'm going to do the job you're asking me to do, I need Adams."

4. Deals with the Devil
by Sophia Light
"Did that woman really look me in the eyes and say 'we're re-opening Pandora's Box'?"

5. What's in a Name?
by DrClef
A cold fury descended upon her and settled just below her heart.

6. Just A Formality
by Crayne
"The cat? What cat? Am I missing something?"

7. Integrity Project
by djkaktus
"This is an old debt, Jean. It is one you knew would come due in time."

8. New Tricks
by DrClef and thedeadlymoose
In an unnamed garage in a facility that didn't exist, a dog was trying to repair a hydraulic servo.

9. The Wolves at the Door
by DrEverettMann
"No," Iris said, horrified and appalled. "You can't be serious."

10. Light-Dependent Reactions
by Photosynthetic
"It was either get curious or break down entirely."

11. Girls' Night Out
Dressing Up | Getting Drunk | Raising Hell
by DrClef
"Aren't you supposed to be protecting me?" Iris groaned.
"From bullets, not bad decisions," Adams said.

12. Additional Resources
by LurkD and djkaktus
"Just help me keep it together fer another week then I'll put in the transfer…"

13. Job Opportunities
by Chilled Tonic
The young girl suddenly looked very down-trodden. "Not all of my vegetables. I didn't like the broccoli."

14. Pythia's Wing
by thedeadlymoose
The oracle's laughter vibrated in the air, personable yet inhuman.

15. Number One With a Bullet
by DrClef
… Then a grand piano fell on her.

16. Lending a Hand
by Doctor Cimmerian
Cimmerian blinked twice and chuckled. "This," he thought, "this is how those kinds of stories start."

17. The High Court With The Magic Army
by thedeadlymoose
"I'm going to see the other members of the Council," Ten said. "I want you to come with me."

18. In Harm's Way
by Sophia Light & collaborating writers
"Alpha-9 is still widely unpopular." "You bet your ass. And now everyone's going to know about it."


PART TWO: Alpha-Niner Is Go

Alpha-9 assembles, and initial missions begin.
The Adversaries get more than they bargained for when they become entangled with MC&D and strange attacks on the Foundation, unaware they're on a collision course with a conspiracy involving Alpha-9.

1. Operation "Camp Granada"
by DrClef and Foggy Golem
Of particular concern were indications that the missing campers had been dragged out of their tents by force, rather than devoured in-situ…

2. Folly
by djkaktus
Karlyle nodded. "I have no doubt that this will be nothing more than routine, doctor."

3. Back Alley Deals
by DrEverettMann
In Carter's office was a fragment of obsidian which was supposedly the oldest memory the Minders had ever stolen.

4. Tasers & Thermite
by LurkD & Dexanote
YOU-HAVE-TERRIBLE-IDEAS

5. Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Huntsman
by Chilled Tonic
"Do you know what I hated about living in London, Gunnel?"

6. We Got A Good Thing Here
by DrClef
Aleksander smirked. He knew what to expect from a Marshall, Carter, and Dark resort. It was obvious that Adams did not.

7. Are We There Yet?
by LurkD
"Whatever. Not even halfway there and I'm already fixin' to drive this car to the nearest river and drown all three of you."

8. I Thought You Died Alone
by A Random Day
Your request for whistleblower protection regarding Mobile Task Force Alpha-9 has been reviewed and denied…

9. Ball Gags And Scrambled Eggs
by LurkD & DrClef
"Lie to me like he did, and you get the same. Now, tell me. What's Lambda-Two?"

10. Up To No Good
by LurkD
«Road trip!»

11. Elder Baconator
by Waxx & thedeadlymoose
Tilda and Dmitri Strelnikov have a quiet dinner and absolutely nothing happens.

12. Getting Into Treble
by Doctor Cimmerian
Han hit terminal velocity approximately two kilometers above Ruston, Louisiana.

13. Passing Notes in Class
by DrClef
Celesta stifled a scream.

14. No Joke
by DrEverettMann
"This is too big! CHICANEROUS GANGSTER CONSPIRACY FASCISTS! Call 555-727-7560! Press five, and say bixby actual to save the world."

15. Calm - Most Recent Story 12-09-19
by DrClefDrClef, thedeadlymoosethedeadlymoose, LurkDLurkD, Doctor CimmerianDoctor Cimmerian, Sophia LightSophia Light, and other authors.
Sophia Light, Andrea Adams, Iris Thompson, and a mess.


PART X: Splinter Canons

The main Resurrection storyline is on a hopefully temporary but lengthy hiatus. Here are possible futures, and other stories that have not been curated as part of the previous storyline.

Stand-Alones

Taming Fire (In Progress)
Oh-Seventy-Six | Project Hellhound | Dogs of War | Through the Fire and Flames
by The Great Hippo
"As far as I'm concerned, the only therapy Oh-Seventy-Six needs is a depleted uranium slug straight through his skull."

Four Stories Told In Order...
by Doctor Cimmerian
…to Mislead a Sentient Severed Hand That Just Wanted to Ask a Goddamn Personal Question for Once

Requiem for Ice Spider
by LORDXVNV
It's not much of a funeral, but it's more than most spiders get.

So leave yourself alone.
[Note: Content Warnings]
by Corvidless
“Have you seen Iris?”

It's All True
by thedeadlymoose
Rose Labelle said, "I don't just write. I fuck the words into the page."

Fresh Blood
by Ralliston
Robert Madden was the single smartest person on the planet.

Hawaiian Shirts
by RosySaturniidae
Oh christ, not this asshole again.

SCP-8726
by Uncle Nicolini
SCP-8726 refers to a human 6-year-old child possessing unaging immortality.

Story Archive


Storylines

Resurrection - Old Foes Hub - Completed Storyline
by The_Spider_QueenThe_Spider_Queen, notgullnotgull, HarryBlankHarryBlank, and The PigheadThe Pighead.
General George Bowe has been dead for a long time. As dead as he can be, in his condition. But he's tired of being dead, and he's got a job to do.

Resurrection - New Faces Hub - Completed Storyline
by redredredredredred, NagirosNagiros, CaliboldCalibold, and Grigori KarpinGrigori Karpin.
Director Sophia Light is in a precarious position as an anomaly beneath a Site in Yellowstone has begun to wake up.

Resurrection - His Will Be Done Hub - Storyline in Progress - Updated 11/23/21
by Grigori KarpinGrigori Karpin and HarryBlankHarryBlank
In the aftermath of both Old Foes and New Faces, Sophia Light and Dr. Dan ██████ turn their eyes to the next problem to solve - SCP-093-E, the world beyond the Red Sea Object and its errant master/eldritch messiah. And if they want this mission to have any chance at success, they’ll need Light’s new team.

Devil's Advocate Hub - Storyline in Progress - Updated 03/13/24
by GlassAutomatonGlassAutomaton
Iris Thompson is a woman with a stable anomaly, well-defined containment procedures, comfortably distant relationships, a manageable task force, and predictable operations. And if there’s one thing she’s learned from her eleven long years at the Foundation, it’s that things there rarely change.


Nine years ago, the SCP Foundation was a very different place.

Supported by the United States' Bowe Commission, the focus was on research and development. Cross-testing and weaponization of SCP objects was common. Mobile Task Force Omega-7 ("Pandora's Box") utilized SCP-076 and SCP-105 to carry out their missions. Senior Staff members were given extreme freedom and autonomy, ignoring all rules of propriety and professionalism so long as they got the job done. All of this was endorsed by O5 Command, the High Court with their magic army.

That era was both very good and very bad for the Foundation, but it ended, and it ended badly.

There were many incidents that catalyzed the end of the Pandora's Box era. Kondraki's destruction of Site-19. "Incident Zero." The end came when Able slaughtered the rest of Omega-7.

O5 Command realized they were losing control and cracked down. The old projects were shuttered. Senior Staff were kicked upstairs into administrative roles (and in one famous case, assassinated). Research and development of anomalous technology ceased as the Foundation refocused on mere collection and containment.

Nine years passed, and we reach the present day.

The pace of anomalous incidents is accelerating. Thousands of SCPs have been discovered in only the last few years. New GOIs are forming and being discovered every day. The Foundation can't keep up. O5 Command is becoming desperate. They wish to once again tilt the scales in their favor.

They are reopening research into SCPs outside of containment purposes. They are re-implementing cross-testing and weaponization. Endorsing in-house scientific journals. Creating an entirely new class of SCPs (Thaumiel) specifically to contain others. Re-opening old casefiles from the Bowe era, looking for old swords to resharpen for the new battles to come.

They privately call this "Project Resurrection."

One of those old swords is Project Pandora's Box. Mobile Task Force Omega-7, now known as Alpha-9 ("Last Hope").

Not everyone is happy about this. They remember the bad old days. They worry this is going to be the end of the Foundation.

They don't know just how right they may be.


Project Resurrection is a writing project aimed at reconstructing and resurrecting the original "central storyline" of the SCP Foundation.

It aims at synthesizing the old and new works of the SCP Foundation.

It starts with Alpha-9, the Omega-7 reboot. It doesn't end there.



Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License