Project Koza, 1942

Project Kōza, 1942


rating: +50+x

Purpose: As the baijo advance upon the Empire and its territories in Manchukuo and the Pacific, IJAMEA and the other branches of our great military have found ourselves on the defensive. Though we have faith in the men of our armed forces and praise them for their valorous exploits against the Yankees and Brits in months past, the threat of the baijo setting foot on our soil grows ever more real by the day. We intend to lend a helping hand to our brothers in the fight against the invaders by sabotaging their intelligence and communications.

The classic rakugo story of Jugemu Jugemu Go-Kō-no-Surikire Kaijari-suigyo no Suigyō-matsu Unrai-matsu Fūrai-matsu Kū-Neru Tokoro ni Sumu Tokoro Yaburakōji no Burakōji Paipo Paipo Paipo no Shūringan Shūringan no Gūrindai Gūrindai no Ponpokopii no Ponpokonaa no Chōkyūmei no Chōsuke will be used to infect their sense of perception and speech, rendering them only capable of hearing and speaking the name, but will be fooled into believing they are saying and writing what they intended to communicate.

The significant goals of Project Kōza are as follows:

  • Alter the state of cognition of the enemy using the meme
  • Bring enemy communication to an unprecedented halt
  • Allow the military might of the Empire to crush the enemy in their disarray

Assets: Though the IJAMEA Youkai Battalion is mighty and powerful, it lacks a member capable of influencing memes on a large scale through radio communications. Though regrettable, memes are a powerful medium which can be used and applied even by those not attuned to kotodama. Fortunately, our meme discoveries have allowed for IJAMEA to fabricate a radio signal capable of spreading memes. This radio signal was originally used by internal agents of IJAMEA operating in the field to communicate without worry of messages being intercepted, but weaponizing the effect will prove no challenge to the might of the Empire.

The enemies of Japan will soon be singing the name Jugemu Jugemu Go-Kō-no-Surikire Kaijari-suigyo no Suigyō-matsu Unrai-matsu Fūrai-matsu Kū-Neru Tokoro ni Sumu Tokoro Yaburakōji no Burakōji Paipo Paipo Paipo no Shūringan Shūringan no Gūrindai Gūrindai no Ponpokopii no Ponpokonaa no Chōkyūmei no Chōsuke in unison.

Numerous material and supernatural assets are required for the project, and include:

  • The location of one enemy fleet to target
  • One small vessel and crew
  • One rakugoka versed in the story of Jugemu Jugemu Go-Kō-no-Surikire Kaijari-suigyo no Suigyō-matsu Unrai-matsu Fūrai-matsu Kū-Neru Tokoro ni Sumu Tokoro Yaburakōji no Burakōji Paipo Paipo Paipo no Shūringan Shūringan no Gūrindai Gūrindai no Ponpokopii no Ponpokonaa no Chōkyūmei no Chōsuke and capable of repeating the story multiple times without fail
  • One radio receiver (strong) amplified by IJAMEA to receive and broadcast our meme signal









Results: Failure. The vessel was spotted by enemy scout planes and sunk by bombers.



From the desk of General Oda, Hashima Outpost





Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License