Portraits Of Site-58

rating: +64+x
Site58mirrors.png
CarawayMirror.png

Dr. Faran Caraway

Site-58's vice chair for the Department of Zoological Studies. A contained anomaly himself, he has the ability to shapeshift into nearly any form he wants with great pain. Fairly clumsy and unfortunate, easily flustered and easily startled. Wants to prove that anomalous personnel have a place in the Foundation.


These stories have their place in inspiring awe and fear in us, and as a result there's no way to remove it without fundamentally changing what it means to be human.

"Caraway appears to yelp before shapeshifting in a panic, swapping between several forms before rushing out of the room with the appearance of an amorphous mass of faces and tentacles."

"I'm sorry, you have a Dodo?"

"Oh! She's not dead, she's just American. I mean in America. Fuck can we just start this whole conversation over?"

Its path obstructed, SCP-7073 bites onto Dr. Carawy's tail. He yelps in pain as it reflexively swings back to his other side, pulling the still-attached SCP-7073 along with it.


BasilMirrors.png

Agent Basil Sias

Foundation agent for the Department of Anomalous Ambassadors. He is a go-to for diplomatic communications with anomalies or people involved with them, well known for his charisma and empathy. Once a musician and artist, he was forced to work for the Foundation following the passing of his father. Good at hiding his emotions.



"Art is something that makes people feel something, or gets them talking."

"Were you able to live your dream?"

"We want to make sure that all the information we have about your sister is correct. What can you tell me about her?"

"Udy-Lah" sounds very nice. Can I meet them?"

"No, no. Thank you for offering. I'm actually here to discuss another item we recovered from your vault. I know you've spoken with us about a few things already, but-"


IxmucaneMirror.png

Ixmucane

SCP-6506, taking the form of a small cloth doll in the real world. In dreams, however, she takes the form of a woman made of cloth. She is able to navigate dreamscapes, identifying people's worries and removing them. Somewhat sassy, but cares deeply about humanity and wishes to ease pains wherever possible.



"Success. So you do know how to talk to women. I was beginning to become concerned."

CyrilMirror.png

Cyril.aic

A Foundation .aic program designed to serve as a strategic tool for field agents. They are able to make split second calculations, and it is believed that following their instructions leads to near certain success. They were nearly a failure, however, and almost wound up in Site-58's .aic graveyard.



"I'm an AI. I'm not programmed to be paranoid."

"You can't live with your eyes shut, Morris. If you do, someone is going to get fucking killed, and that person will very likely be you. Am I understood?"


CarteckanMirror.png

Carteckan

A representative of the Keradids, a race of mantis-like aliens from a planet on the other end of the universe. Came to Earth to learn about the only other civilization its people were able to find, and found itself overjoyed by what humanity offered it. Bright eyed and curious, enthralled by the things about humanity that we ourselves overlook.



"…I know. I am just not ready to say goodbye."
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License