Patterns
rating: +137+x

Dear Mom,

Hi from school, it's me, Elaine. I know it's been a while since I've written anything, but it's been really busy over here and I just haven't had the time. I know it's strange for me to be late, but I wish you were here so I could tell you how crazy everything has been. I really miss you and the whole family, and I'm hoping I can get some time to visit during the break. I did finally find the package you sent me a while ago, and I really appreciate it because I love the patterns on my dresses. The stuff they sell over here is just not the same as what we have back home.

Anyways, it's about time for midterms here, and you can't go anywhere without seeing people studying. You know, it's kinda scary being out here for the first time, but I guess you can really start to like it after a while. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about our promise. Our minds are still on the same thing, so we are going to make that date no matter what!

I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to go home for the break, the flight to home is already booked up. You'd think they'd learned to create an additional flight this time of year, but I guess they would have to order additional help or something, and I wouldn't want to be stuck out working over break. A week of watching everyone else go home would just kill me. Anyways, hopefully I can figure something out before the chaos really starts. That, or I'll just have to find a better time. Or maybe I should just come home for good. I don't know any more, it's like there's just so much wrong right now, I just want to be home again. I'm sure someone could help me with all this, but you know how I am with being helped out by other people. It's just like there's nothing there for me if I don't do it myself. Anyways, I'll keep trying, there has to be something I can do. Please tell Dad I love him, and we'll get together again soon. I hoped you saved us some of your special cookies! Anyways, I should get back to studying before something bad happens.

Hello there.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License